Home

Who has the best jerseys in the game??

This is a discussion on Who has the best jerseys in the game?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2007, 06:50 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Who has the best jerseys in the game??

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakfan162
. This is a discussion about uni's, not records though.

I have spoken to the people that helped design and pick Oregon's unis. They just sit back and laugh at all the attention they get. Its free advertising for recruits. They even said some guys don't care about the jerseys themselves, but they do enjoy the coverage they get. And as lame as it sounds, the players do say it helps them perform, the are super light-weight and wick away water.
Sorry... I couldn't help it. I know that Brady Leaf isn't too fond of them, or he alluded to it in an interview. He said how he is more traditional. J Will came up with the diamond plate thing...
I have also talked with some of the players who helped design them and they loved the process getting to work with Nike and see their designs be implemented. I personally really like the all white Oregon uniforms. I got to see one of the white helmets a few weeks ago, I hear they will probabltyunveil them VS. Michigan this year. Last year they couldn't use them because something in the paint screwed up the plastic of the helmets and they were cracking during freeze testing.

If you go to http://www.oregongridiron.com then to the equipment section there are a few cool facts about the uniform material.

Last edited by robertk232; 07-20-2007 at 06:53 PM.
Old 07-20-2007, 06:52 PM   #34
Get Ducked Up!

oakfan162's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertk232
Sorry... I couldn't help it. I know that Brady Leaf isn't too fond of them, or he alluded to it in an interview. He said how he is more traditional. J Will came up with the diamond plate thing...
I have also talked with some of the players who helped design them and they loved the process getting to work with Nike and see their designs be implemented. I personally really like the all white Oregon uniforms. I got to see one of the white helmets a few weeks ago, I hear they will probabltyunveil them VS. Michigan this year. Last year they couldn't use them because something in the paint screwed up the plastic of the helmets and they were cracking during freeze testing.
Sounds cool. I can't wait to see 'em. Thats going to be one hell of a game.
Warriors
49ers
Old 07-20-2007, 06:54 PM   #35
Rookie

dmm0816's Arena

OVR: 8

speaking of black unis, i'm hoping I get FSU's all black atl. unis this year. I'm a biggggg FSU fan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2007, 06:58 PM   #36
Rookie

Tarheelz2K3's Arena

lol right as i was about to write, "no one has mentioned fsu's all blacks with UNCONQUERED down the side" i look and check and the last post before mine is that haha.

but yeah, those i thought were tight as hell..def wish the heels would get an all black uni of some type, black and baby blue look great together
Old 07-20-2007, 07:01 PM   #37
Pro

rolltide1017's Arena

OVR: 7

I don't know about the best jerseys but, why are Bama's so shinny? They're more reflective then the helmets.
Old 07-20-2007, 07:03 PM   #38
Rookie

Tarheelz2K3's Arena

a lot of teams are like that for some reason, i guess they went a little overboard on the glare from the sun..it makes the jerseys look almost metallic..

just played USF at USF, and their green jerseys were ridiculously shiny, almost looked like wet paint
Old 07-20-2007, 07:06 PM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakfan162
Sounds cool. I can't wait to see 'em. Thats going to be one hell of a game.
yeah, I just hope we keep it close... Doesn't help with Dixon playing baseball all summer. I am 90% for sure going to be at the game, should be a blast.
Old 07-20-2007, 07:12 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 6

I like Air Force and Hawaii's uni's....and of course Michigan, winner of the 2004 ESPN Page 2 All Sport Best Uniform Tournament.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »