Home

Toughest/Most Fun Position to play Campus Legend?

This is a discussion on Toughest/Most Fun Position to play Campus Legend? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2007, 02:39 PM   #1
Rookie

bobcatgrad's Arena

OVR: 1
Toughest/Most Fun Position to play Campus Legend?

I've tried RB, QB, MLB, and SS so far.

I found the SS the most difficult, but the most fun, too. Having to cover your area sometimes, watch for the run, cover a TE or slot reciever, understand if the CB is blitzing, watch for the play action... it's a blast.

Anyone else have any input as to the toughest/most fun position to play?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2007, 02:51 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Toughest/Most Fun Position to play Campus Legend?

I agree ss has been the most fun for me. I love stuffing the run, but I suck so far in man and zone coverage. Thinking about restarting and becoming a run stopping lb.
Old 07-20-2007, 03:17 PM   #3
Rookie

Yeah run stopping lb is really fun too. I absolutely love this mode but im not really liking how easy it is to become a starter. I came out of high school as a 5-star calibur recruit and joined cal as a second-stringer. Three practices later, I was named the starter!
Old 07-20-2007, 04:33 PM   #4
Rookie

ufox1810's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by faulkman28
Yeah run stopping lb is really fun too. I absolutely love this mode but im not really liking how easy it is to become a starter. I came out of high school as a 5-star calibur recruit and joined cal as a second-stringer. Three practices later, I was named the starter!
Well that's also because you came in 2nd string. Try going to UF as the 5th string HB and then getting 0 points your first practice (the upperclassmen had fun lighting me up!). It'll be a while before I see the field.
Old 07-20-2007, 05:07 PM   #5
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16

I made a balanced SS and I love it. I'm terrible when responsible for a deep zone, but when I have to play man, I excel. I love when the opposition runs the option or a toss to my side of the field. It's definitely a tough position to play (1 INT in 2 seasons for me...) but very fun. I was named 2nd team All-American and Freshman All-American in my first season, but I'm not so sure I'll be seeing the same accolades this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2007, 05:13 PM   #6
Pro

TrevJo's Arena

OVR: 10

I've only tried WR, so I couldn't say what is the toughest. It is fairly tough. Hard to get used to it because you always control the QB/RB in normal game modes. And you only have a little control over whether you get the ball thrown your way (which is realistic of course). I enjoy it, route-running and running after the catch are fun and a nice different way to play. I even take pride in my blocking!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »