Home

Camera in campus legend mode.

This is a discussion on Camera in campus legend mode. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2007, 12:50 AM   #1
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25
Camera in campus legend mode.

How is the camera (360) in campus legend mode? Is it totally zoomed in like it was for Super Star mode in Madden last year? I want to play as either a safety or a linebacker but I cannot play with the zoomed in camera that was used for Super Star last year in Madden. I wish it simply used the default camera. I know they are trying to focus on what the player sees on the field but its just too complicated to replicate something like that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2007, 12:56 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 30
Re: Camera in campus legend mode.

I didn't play Madden, but it's fine in this game. The only thing that takes getting used to is the reverse camera for defensive players. You can zoom out though.
Old 07-21-2007, 10:36 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

I played about 10 weeks in Madden Superstar as a MLB last year till I finally got sick of the camera angle problems and moved on to Dynasty mode.. While I definatly think the normal camera angle would be the best point of view for this mode and really wish it was an option, the camera angle has been improved 10 fold for the Campus Legend mode.

I can not speak for every position, but playing as a MLB again I am having a blast so far being able to read plays and make actual decisions and not guessing and hoping I am going in the right direction. The camera has been pulled back and angled better so you can see plays develop. I still get fooled on some play action and mis-direction plays, but I attribute that to good play calling and think it is actually very cool.
Old 07-21-2007, 11:25 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

i play as the quarterback and its fine

but i just want to note this: when i hiked the ball i think i held down a button or trigger or something without intention of doing so and now the camera is all zoomed out even presnap (or atleast i think it did). its all confusing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »