Home

Anyone pull off any huge upsets yet?

This is a discussion on Anyone pull off any huge upsets yet? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2007, 01:00 AM   #1
Rookie

SoundTheAlarm's Arena

OVR: 11
Anyone pull off any huge upsets yet?

I was just wondering if anyone has pulled off the big upset yet.

I was playing in the 2nd game of my Florida Atlantic Dynasty against Oklahoma State and I won 28-27 playing on Heisman. Ok St. had the ball down by 1 with 16 seconds left at the 6 yard line. All they had to do was kick the FG to win but they threw a pass and I picked it off...game over.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2007, 01:23 AM   #2
Rookie

morganic's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Anyone pull off any huge upsets yet?

All of my come from behind upset attempts have failed. I did beat the #3 Michigan with my 40 something ranked Illini. They were missing Henne, Hart, and Manningham. I had to hold on tight for the win as I went into the 4th up by a score of 27-9. They easily drove on me and scored two TDs, going for the 2pt on the first one and failing so the score became 27-22. My offense was able to do nothing in the qtr. With 5 secs on the clock they were at my 20 yard line, one of their WRs found a hole in the coverage in the back corner of the end zone and I thought I was a goner. The QB threw it a bit too high and the WR went up for the one handed grab animation and the ball just hit his fingertips and bounced out of the back of the end zone to give me the win.
Old 07-21-2007, 01:41 AM   #3
Pro

madscientist's Arena

OVR: 5

I went with the PS3 version this year, and I have been playing the "play now" mode while waiting on the rosters to be released. I managed to beat Texas by 4 touchdowns playing with Clemson, while most of my other games have been relatively close. Texas threw 4 picks, and I managed to capitilize off of the mistakes. This is on default Heisman.
Old 07-21-2007, 02:11 AM   #4
All Star

OVR: 19

I thought i was surely going to upset Penn St in week one of my FIU dynasty...had them down 14-0 half way into the first...then they were driving and threw a pass over one of my LBs heads they took the distance, that was the turning point...ended up losing by 12...but considering its the 117th team vs the 17th im not upset about losing that one...
Old 07-21-2007, 12:24 PM   #5
DickDalewood

OVR:

I beat Wisconsin at Wisconsin 6-0 in my Dynasty with Northern Illinois... they were ranked #7 at the time.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2007, 08:16 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

I am about to piss auburn fans off
on AA with NMSU (New Mexico State University) I beat auburn 20-17

was down 3-17 in the fourth and came back to win with a 35 yard kick to end the game.

It was great!!!!
Old 07-21-2007, 08:29 PM   #7
Rookie

GetBuff's Arena

OVR: 5

Just beat Arkansas 20-17 with Troy in the first game of my dynasty. It was a back and forth battle and I was up 13-10 with 2 mins left and Ark. got the ball and drove the length of the field and capped off the drive with a McFadden TD run with 45 seconds left. On the following Kickoff I was able to take the ball 92 yards and get pushed out at the 1 with. They stuffed me on the first 2 plays but on the third I ran a speed option out of shotgun and got the dive into the endzone with 10 seconds left.

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Old 07-21-2007, 08:54 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 8

Beat Ark, Fla, and Ok St. in my first three games as troy. Had to come back from down 14 in the 3rd quarter to beat Fl at UF. It was a sad day in the swamp.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »