Home

This is by far the worst EA Sports game ever.

This is a discussion on This is by far the worst EA Sports game ever. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2007, 05:23 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 30
Re: This is by far the worst EA Sports game ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantsFootBall1977
well I can tell you that i dont play safety or corner and go for picks left and right... I use the swat button and if you play for at least 10 games with my Heisman sliders you wont have half of those interceptions you have now

I am willing to be you anything
I'm playing Heisman with INT sliders at 0 (though I did play the first 2-3 weeks at 10). The pace has slowed because the 1AA team and Ole Miss didn't pass on me, so now I'm only going for about 40. I simmed the rest of the season to get a feel for recruiting and ended up with both corners and a safety on the first team AA and my other safety and my nickleback on 2nd team.

DBs are now the equivalent of OL from previous games.
Old 07-22-2007, 05:39 PM   #34
Pro

DoubleDeuce's Arena

OVR: 6

Please explain to us how this year's version of NCAA football is worse than last year's game.
Old 07-22-2007, 06:02 PM   #35
All Star

rockchisler's Arena

OVR: 40

Just because you put a game on the hardest level does not mean it is the most realistic, level bump down to AA if you have to, there is no shame especially when we all know the computer cheats on harder levels.

Follow me on www.Twitter.com/Rockchisler

Just type [ SPOILER ] and [ / SPOILER ], without any spaces.

ROOKIE KILLER

Last edited by rockchisler; 07-22-2007 at 06:04 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2007, 06:38 PM   #36
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDofBA
Weird thread.

I bash EA games all the time. Some people may actually think I am a 2k fanboy, however, I love this game. Its one of the better NCAA games in a while imo.
Agree... it have some flaws but still the best ncaa ever...
Old 07-22-2007, 06:55 PM   #37
All Star

OVR: 20

This to me is a banable post. The thread starter basically just thought of the most egregious thread title just to get people to view his complaints of the game (which mostly have to do with him not being very good). Nobody could honestly believe this is the worst EA sports game ever.
Old 07-22-2007, 07:09 PM   #38
MVP

zeroice's Arena

OVR: 50
Icon12 Re: This is by far the worst EA Sports game ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIESEL
This is by far the worst post ever.
Ditto, not even worth a comment..
Old 07-22-2007, 07:47 PM   #39
Fum police

ndeezlo's Arena

OVR: 31

judging by the title this thread should be moved either to the baseball or basketball thread since I assume he's talking about Triple Play or NBA live. I haven't read the thread so forgive me if i'm mistaken...

Kid Rock, "I'm the catalyst for everything."

Tumblred
Old 07-22-2007, 07:56 PM   #40
Rookie

white guy's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by EWRMETS
This to me is a banable post. The thread starter basically just thought of the most egregious thread title just to get people to view his complaints of the game (which mostly have to do with him not being very good). Nobody could honestly believe this is the worst EA sports game ever.
You are wrong. Not trying to be disrespectful. But you are wrong. My complaints are based on my experience with the game so far. As for not being very good, thats off base as well. I have won most of the games I have played. I don't mind losing so much. My issues are issues that have little to nothing to do with skill. Like not being able to switch over to a player when you hit the button mapped to do that. Or jump the snap (the effect of it not how often it happens but the effect of it). There are some major flaws in this game. More so than in previous versions. In every NCAA game I can remember it was possible to take control of your player and perform the action mapped to the button most of the time. That isn't the case in this game. Not to mention interceptions are out of control on both ends. I didn't even bother to go into the bugs not in gameplay like the depth chart screwing up all the time. Go make change on your dynasty depth chart and see your entire depth chart get auto reorderd,except the one you changed.

I haven't insulted anyone or started an argument with anyone. I'm basing my opinion on the game having problems that it didn't have in the past and clearly shouldn't have now. Maybe it wouldn't have them if they weren't wasting time with espn stories and the weather channel product placement.

Each person is entitled to their own. I am not impressed by this years edition of the game. I'm not saying anyone who disagrees is wrong. Just stating my opinion. Granted I'll keep playing this game, I'm sure I'll find a way around those issues. But at the moment. I have to say it's the worst EA Sports game I have played. I haven't played Live or a Baseball game in years, so I could be wrong about it being EA sports worse game. But it is the worse one I have played. Maybe that will change. But so far it hasn't.

Last edited by white guy; 07-22-2007 at 08:01 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »