Home

This is by far the worst EA Sports game ever.

This is a discussion on This is by far the worst EA Sports game ever. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2007, 09:34 PM   #41
no1
Beer the Turtle

no1's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: This is by far the worst EA Sports game ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantsFootBall1977
well I can tell you that i dont play safety or corner and go for picks left and right... I use the swat button and if you play for at least 10 games with my Heisman sliders you wont have half of those interceptions you have now

I am willing to be you anything
Ive been playing with your sliders through 7 games in my dynasty...my CB has 13 picks...my FS has 7

and Im seeing about 8 turnovers happening a game...when I throw INTs its almost never me making a mistake...try throwing a curl to a TE over the middle...watch who makes a move on the ball...or anytime the cpu is in a zone...man Ive seen the cpu throw the sideline in a cover 2 zone and get it a couple times...I throw the same up the line pass after reading the cover 2 zone...LB bloooop....but lord forbid they throw a skinny post or a post corner...no way...thats going the other way...Ive tried all of them...playmakers has a good setup but they get too easy...hopefully someone figures this thing out or the adjustments Im making start doing something...I think the QB ACC should be the one thats up instead of the ints being down...but yeah hopefully because im about ready to toss this thing

Last edited by no1; 07-22-2007 at 09:55 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2007, 09:59 PM   #42
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1
Ive been playing with your sliders through 7 games in my dynasty...my CB has 13 picks...my FS has 7

and Im seeing about 8 turnovers happening a game...when I throw INTs its almost never me making a mistake...try throwing a curl to a TE over the middle...watch who makes a move on the ball...or anytime the cpu is in a zone...man Ive seen the cpu throw the sideline in a cover 2 zone and get it a couple times...I throw the same up the line pass after reading the cover 2 zone...LB bloooop....but lord forbid they throw a skinny post or a post corner...no way...thats going the other way...Ive tried all of them...playmakers has a good setup but they get too easy...hopefully someone figures this thing out or the adjustments Im making start doing something...I think the QB ACC should be the one thats up instead of the ints being down...but yeah hopefully because im about ready to toss this thing

then toss it out... i get real frustrated reading some threads and post here... Is like what the hell are you even talking about

the game has not been out for a week yet and the gameplay is totaly diff then previous years... the cpu actually has abilities to make plays now... if you feel like not learning to play the game and blame it all on the game and not your skills... then go buy last years game or the year before and dominate it and make yourself feel better

If i am not getting these crazy amount of picks like you and neither are those who have admitted to learning then dont bother playing the game and stop bitching because it seems that you have limited skills partna
Old 07-22-2007, 10:05 PM   #43
no1
Beer the Turtle

no1's Arena

OVR: 5

I dont understand how me not knowing how to play the game explains my on the way to canton defensive backs...but ok there bud...I dont know how to play the game at all...Im just outrageously good on defense but ******** on offense...I mean, I shut West Virginia OUT...but yeah my skills are limited guy, sorry

btw...Im 6-1 with MD...lost to rutgers by 2 missing a 2pt conv. at the end...on your sliders

Last edited by no1; 07-22-2007 at 10:14 PM.
Old 07-22-2007, 10:18 PM   #44
All Star

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by white guy
Each person is entitled to their own. I am not impressed by this years edition of the game. I'm not saying anyone who disagrees is wrong. Just stating my opinion. Granted I'll keep playing this game, I'm sure I'll find a way around those issues. But at the moment. I have to say it's the worst EA Sports game I have played. I haven't played Live or a Baseball game in years, so I could be wrong about it being EA sports worse game. But it is the worse one I have played. Maybe that will change. But so far it hasn't.
You didn't say this is the worst game you have played but said this is the worst EA sports game by far. If you only play EA football games, why even make the comment?
Old 07-22-2007, 10:40 PM   #45
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantsFootBall1977
umm its a problem for those that want to use the same explots of throwing off their back foot and roll outs all day long... If you are willing to spend the time trying to get good and read a defense and not think you should be Joe Montona then those problems dont exist..

How is it possible that I still lose games but not throw picks or fumble like i was when i first got the game...My xbox controller does not have other magic buttons that yours dont..

This is not the same ncaa engine from before where we had people bragging about their stud players but bitching in the wishlisht that the game is to easy

Learn to play the game right and you wont have issues like this
I'm about 100% sure that you don't throw anything other than out routes and comebacks. I'm also sure you don't throw over the middle at all, as any pass over the middle that involves a defender near the ball results in a pick. Last but not least, I'm sure your a stupid jackass, because if you had read some of these post you would realize that people are complaining about getting to many interceptions, not throwing them.

Now, put your pointy hat on and get back into the corner.

"The buckeyes play Akron, they play Kent State, I mean, they may win the MAC this year."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2007, 10:52 PM   #46
Hall Of Fame

mjb2124's Arena

OVR: 32

Against my better judgement, I gave this thread a chance. It's turned into a slew of insults and nonsense.

Locked.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »