Home

What's The Dominate Conf. In Dynasty / Legend

This is a discussion on What's The Dominate Conf. In Dynasty / Legend within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2007, 01:46 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
What's The Dominate Conf. In Dynasty / Legend

I was just wondering, what everybody's experiences on which conference(s) has been the best in your dynasty / campus legends?

So far in mine it is the Big 10 by far. In one season they had #1, #3, #4, and #9 plus two other in the Top 25. And they seem to constantly have at least 3 teams in the Top 10 every year.

Also VT seems consistantly Top 5-10.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2007, 07:25 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: What's The Dominate Conf. In Dynasty / Legend

It changes all the time on me. The Big 10 does seem to have the most favorable rankings, even though it's my personal opinion that it's the most overrated conference in the country, based on how they do in bowl games against other conference elites. Everyone seems to have their way with Michigan lately and Ohio State got utterly demolished last season and hasn't had a significant bowl win since 2001. It was pretty funny though my first simmed season had Ohio State vs. Florida for the championship. Boeckman vs. Tebow?
Old 07-24-2007, 09:21 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

The big east is right up there. Infact they had WVU and Lousiville in the top 3 until recently when they played each other. Rutgers is ranked #14 and USF is ranked 25.

ACC has

Miami #4
FSU # 9
VT # 8
Maryland #24
Old 07-24-2007, 10:03 AM   #4
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gocanes44
The big east is right up there. Infact they had WVU and Lousiville in the top 3 until recently when they played each other. Rutgers is ranked #14 and USF is ranked 25.

ACC has

Miami #4
FSU # 9
VT # 8
Maryland #24
Just think of how strong the Big East could be if Pittsburgh and Syracuse were actually good programs again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »