Home

hows your dyansty?

This is a discussion on hows your dyansty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2007, 10:23 AM   #49
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: hows your dyansty?

just finished year 1 my regular season 12-0 and on to the C-USA Championship vs Tulsa. Im currently #3 in the BCS. Unless undefeated LSU stumbles in the SEC Championship, the should take on undefeated Michigan in the National Championship game. I have 6 committments during the early signing period. I have a lot of guys with 100% interest but I know that means nothing.

Currently Listening: The D.O.C.: No One Can Do It Better (evidence that rap music used to be good!)
Old 08-02-2007, 11:16 AM   #50
MVP

mudtiger's Arena

OVR: 16

2-3 with Air Force and absolutely loving dynasty mode this year. Finally getting the hang of the recruiting phone calls.
Old 08-02-2007, 12:40 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 2

0-3 with Stanford...lost 74-17 last night to Oregon. I held UCLA to 55 and San Jose State to like 32. Our defence sucks hard.

(Yes, this is Heisman...stupid PAC-10.)

TORONTO BLUE JAYS 2015 AL EAST CHAMPS

Coming soon: BLAME CANADA: A Madden 16 CFM
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2007, 02:47 PM   #52
Hall Of Fame

superjames1992's Arena

OVR: 40

I just started one with Wake Forest. I beat #25 ranked Boston College 26-13, but stumbled against #14 Nebraska 38-16. I am 1-1.
Old 08-02-2007, 03:46 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'm playing on Heisman, 9 min Qtrs, Silent Nature's sliders (with some tweaks)

Currently 7-1 with Ohio State. I just got upset by Michigan State 20-10. Unfortunately I couldn't move the ball to save my life, but my defense dominated this game. MSU scored their TD's on a fumble and INT returns.

Now comes the brutal stretch to finish:
@ Penn St
Wisconsin
Illinois
@Michigan

I'm guessing I will probably lose at least one of those, but hope I can still pull out the Big 10 championship. Right now OSU, MSU, PSU and Michigan are all tied with 1 loss in the conference.
Old 08-02-2007, 04:02 PM   #54
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

halfway in my 3rd season with mid. tenn. state. both of the first 2 season i went 9-4, the 1st season won the sunbelt and won the motor city bowl in OT against Central michigan. 5 of the 9 wins i won were in OT. most of other games were won or lost in the 4th quarter. after the end of that season i got invited to the MAC to replace ball state, which i accepted. 2nd season i finish 3th in the mac and got to the Texas Bowl with UAB, which i won 45-24. game was alot closer than the score looks. UAB had 3 turnovers(Fumbles) late that i scored with.

so far in the 3rd season im 5-1, only lost to arkansas badly 37-3. other games were close. within 7 or less points. i should be able to finish this season 9-3 based on the remaining games.

i dont change the schedule except to make sure i play my rivals every year.

recruiting is slow and hard. the best recruit i have gotten so far is a 4-star FB, which is my starter as true freshman, 76 rating i believe. my starting QB is a RS FR , that was a 3-star i got after my 1st year has a 72 rating now.

my teams overall rating is lower than it was when i started but i think that has some to do with the fact most of my starters now are SO. or FR. because ratings wise they are about the same.
Old 08-02-2007, 10:02 PM   #55
MVP

davin's Arena

OVR: 13

I am currently 3-0 with OSU in my 2nd season. I just got the game Monday and really like it. I am still trying to figure out my own sliders. My first season I went 11-2 one of those 2 being a loss to Louisville in the title game. My other loss was to Washington, and not just a loss, but a beating from the Huskies. I can destroy Wisconsin, Penn State and get destroyed by Washington. Oh well, it didn't ruin my season and i was kind of hoping to lose a couple this season anyways just because last year OSU was so good it wasnt as fun. Super Sim seems a bit broken to me, there are way too many turnovers. My biggest problem is I keep getting blowouts due to interceptions. I am still trying to fix this but next season should be really interesting. I lose pretty much all my starters (Boeckman QB, both Wells RB, WR Robiskie and Hartline, 4/5 OL, 1 DL, 2 LB, 2 CB, 1 S, 1 P). Chris Wells is just dominating in this game (my OL might have something to do with that) but he is insane.

Recruiting is fairly interesting to me. Before I got the game I was so excited for it. I got the game and started going at it and was extremely intimidated by everything. I started getting the hang of it and landed a #1 class. I've got the hang of things right now, but was sad to see many things happen last class like missing out on guys I thought I had. My #1 class however mostly had to be taken away because well, i signed 16 too many people. About 9 of those spots were taken away from the new freshman. I don't need FBs and Safeties for awhile (which I did no Safety recruiting, OSU is just naturally stacked).

Once I figure out some sliders things should get better. It just gets frustrating when I should have been having a tough game at #1 USC but due to 4 INTs thrown the game wasnt really close, take away those INTs for TDs and the game was a 3 point game. Same deal with Wisconsin and Penn State.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2007, 01:00 PM   #56
MVP

OVR: 14

Year 2 of my Illini Dynasty I am 5-1. I have lost both Mendenhall's (RB's)in back to back weeks, both are out 9 weeks each. Now I have a shaky backfield.. with a 72 rated small Jr(rs), and a big 68 rated fumbling freshman.

Should be interesting how this goes the rest of the year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »