Home

Campus Legend Results

This is a discussion on Campus Legend Results within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2007, 02:03 PM   #1
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58
Campus Legend Results

My player is a WR for Georgia Tech rated at 80 currently.

I started the mode on varsity and seven minute quarters and got decent results the first two games. Next had to bump it up to AA because it was too easy and same minutes and was getting crazy results. Scores like 92-20 against #14 rated Miami. Since than I stuck it out with AA and lowered the minutes to the 4. Pretty much same results, blow outs.

I usually get about a 100 yards a game, 5-6 receptions and a TD, so me having crazy games isn't the problem. GT calls non stop running plays pretty much and the RB averages about 200+ yards and 4+ TD a game. Last three games there have been about six 60+ yard long rushes. GT running backs average 10-15 yards per rush.

I find it weird that there is no difference between varsity and AA. Don't really want to move up to Heisman as I know the AI DBs will shut me down.

Do sliders affect campus legend mode? Is the best fix lowering human blocking and running?

What kind of results do you get in this mode and what difficulty/time?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2007, 02:25 PM   #2
It is now the SW Era

muggins's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: Campus Legend Results

I made a runningback, he's HUGE. 6'3 250. Totally punishing. I 4 starred all the h.s. games and 5 starred the last one (With worse numbers? not sure why). I got offered to be #2 Michigan's #2 Rb (this might be because I put them as his favorite school?). Currently doing practices n stuff.

The first game on the schedule was a FCS or whatever school. Michigan beat them 127-3. I dunno why the sim made them score so much like that.

Honestly I'm not really sure how much of my playtime will be spent in legend vs dynasty. I don't really enjoy not calling the plays.

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS
Old 07-25-2007, 04:55 PM   #3
Rookie

ufox1810's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Campus Legend Results

I created a balanced HB had 2 4-star games and then 2 5-star games in the high school playoffs. Got my pick of schools, but set a couple rules for myself.

1. I didn't want to be UF or USF because those are the schools I use every year in Dynasty mode.
2. Didn't want to be any school I've ever used before in any NCAA version.
3. Wanted to go to a ranked school.
4. And wanted to start 5th on the depth chart (seems that's the lowest you can go as a 5-star HB).

So I ended up at Oklahoma. First 3 games, I didn't see any action. Then by the 4th game I had moved up to 3rd on the depth chart (and the starter got hurt), so I got some mop up duty. 5 carries for 32 yards and 1 catch for 3 yards.

Next game against Colorado the starter was back and I only saw action on 1 kickoff return (they attempted an onsides kick, so I didn't get any stats).

Well the starter got hurt again and I had a great week of practice and got the starting spot for the 6th game (against #1 Texas). 24 carries for 127 yards and 2 TDs and 8 catches for 89 yards. We won 30-27 in OT.

Now I'm the undisputed starter and had 23 carries for 171 yards and 3 TDs and 4 catches for 59 yards against Mizzou.

I play on whatever the default is. So I'm guessing that's Varisty. Not sure of the minutes. But I haven't moved sliders yet. I'm going to bump it up to AA tonight because while 6.3 yards a carry does happen in college football, I feel it's a little high for a true freshman when one of the games I played was against the #1 team in the nation.

My scores have been pretty normal so far, but could be seen on the high side. So I'll see if AA affects that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »