Home

Ncaa 08 needs something very bad!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Ncaa 08 needs something very bad!!!!!!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2007, 01:32 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Ncaa 08 needs something very bad!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
it does need more cow bell!!

I agree, but I fear people would still complain that the cow bell doesn't sound right.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2007, 01:38 PM   #26
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
it does need more cow bell!!

One of the best skits ever!! I recorded it in the past and drove my wife nuts watching it over and over. Jimmy Fallon laughing in the background added to the whole thing.
Old 07-31-2007, 01:39 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBB15
I personally dont care about a pregame or halftime show, Id rather EA work on gameplay, better AI, new animations, more plays, and then the on field graphics(like sidelines, refs, chain gang, nets) then any presentation before or during the game.
Mostly I agree with you, but the ingame presentation is important, because if they mess it up, it can take you out of the game. I have a running back who broke the school record for career touchdowns, and so consequently, every time he scores a TD it's a new record. What annoys the hell out of me is that the announcing crew will say the same damn thing every time he scores.

Brad: Down goes another record! That's more touchdowns that anyone in this school's history.

Lee: When they recruited this kid, they told him he'd get to carry the ball a lot. What they didn't tell him is that he'd score more touchdowns than any player in this school's history.

Kirk: He's gonna remember this day!

Hearing this 3 times a game is torture.
Old 07-31-2007, 02:02 PM   #28
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhawkmike
Mostly I agree with you, but the ingame presentation is important, because if they mess it up, it can take you out of the game. I have a running back who broke the school record for career touchdowns, and so consequently, every time he scores a TD it's a new record. What annoys the hell out of me is that the announcing crew will say the same damn thing every time he scores.

Brad: Down goes another record! That's more touchdowns that anyone in this school's history.

Lee: When they recruited this kid, they told him he'd get to carry the ball a lot. What they didn't tell him is that he'd score more touchdowns than any player in this school's history.

Kirk: He's gonna remember this day!

Hearing this 3 times a game is torture.
sorry but i couldn't help but LMFAO at this post...makes me glad i'm not a real record breaker though...

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »