Home

Too many interceptions?

This is a discussion on Too many interceptions? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2007, 01:51 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 30
Re: So I quit my OSU dynasty today...it's has become unplayable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EWRMETS
Did you try Heisman default? Unless you are playing against one of the AA schools, I don't see how 8 INTs in one game is possible.
The computer drops back, throws the ball to my defensive back. They do this multiple times a game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2007, 02:07 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino13
I can't believe some people are just not seeing the int problem. It is there. It is way too easy to pick off the cpu, no matter what team you are playing with and what slider set you are using. I have not had one game where I have not picked off the cpu at least once(and that is rare). It usually three to five, I have had a few games where I picked off the cpu 8 times. Most of the int's I get are not even me controlling the guy. I am trying really hard to get past this but it is bringing down my enjoyment of the game. EA got most of it right this year, but really messed up the the db play this year.
Through 6 games, my defense has 12 INTs. Some guys having 8 in one game? I am not seeing it.

Currently Listening: The D.O.C.: No One Can Do It Better (evidence that rap music used to be good!)

Last edited by SoMiss2000; 07-29-2007 at 02:12 PM.
Old 07-29-2007, 02:22 PM   #27
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

I don't know how true this is or how substantiated it is, but Playmakers and others are reporting that the KND slider and INT slider are reversed. I've have INT's on 30 lately and I'm seeing no more than three a game.

Again, I don't know if that is a fact or not.
Old 07-29-2007, 02:58 PM   #28
Hall Of Fame

superjames1992's Arena

OVR: 40

I am playing on All-American with Midd Tenn State and I have thrown 15 interceptions in 7 games. I am still getting used to the game. Most of them were my fault.

As for the computer, I usually pick off 1-3 passes a game, maybe a little much, but not a gamekiller by any means.
Old 07-29-2007, 03:38 PM   #29
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

i play on AA because i only take control of 1 player.. and believe me the CPU still throws way to many interceptions. It sucks because even games are decided by the 3 picks by the CPU QB.

Last year was the same thing, but no one complain so EA didnīt fix it.

Last year with AA default (int 0) i had my SS and FS leading the NCAA on interceptions... It was awfull. It looks this year will be the same.

Hopefully next year they will fix it.

ANd i agree, i tried every sliders and there is no fix for this.

I canīt play at heisman because the way i play i need the Human players to play without me controlling them .
Old 07-29-2007, 03:40 PM   #30
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I don't know how true this is or how substantiated it is, but Playmakers and others are reporting that the KND slider and INT slider are reversed. I've have INT's on 30 lately and I'm seeing no more than three a game.

Again, I don't know if that is a fact or not.
3 picks per game is still very bad... PM sliders are great but i tried that "experiment" and my picks were more than with Int 0/ knck 30.

I donīt believe this is true..
Old 07-29-2007, 04:15 PM   #31
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by superjames1992
I am playing on All-American with Midd Tenn State and I have thrown 15 interceptions in 7 games. I am still getting used to the game. Most of them were my fault.

As for the computer, I usually pick off 1-3 passes a game, maybe a little much, but not a gamekiller by any means.
I agree. I also throw too many picks and get a few too many but I can live with it. My INTs are largely my fault although a LB lurking at the LOS in my last game leapt up and picked off a pass on a crucial drive. Rudy was upset.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2007, 04:31 PM   #32
MVP

thejake's Arena

OVR: 17

I am getting way too may int's as well. I think it happens more when i blitz. The cpu qb tries to throw it quick and it goes right to my DB. Maybe blitzing less is the answer?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »