Home

How to make dynasty tougher?

This is a discussion on How to make dynasty tougher? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2007, 05:09 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: How to make dynasty tougher?

My solution for you guys who think the game is too easy: let corso call every single play. Every one of them, no matter how boneheaded or moronic it seems, RUN IT! If you want a challenge guys, then marinate on that for a minute. Put it on heisman, adjust your own sliders, and let that idiot call the plays. It's up to you to pull them off, really tests your skills. Sometimes it gets stupid, he'll call the same play 2 or 3 times in a row, but I run it. The biggest reason I do this ( I started doing it 2 years ago to make the game more challenging, even on Heisman, I was taking teams like Duke 12-0 in my 1st year) is because it absolutely prevents you from running those "money" plays, or as I like to call it "cheese". Really difficult to pull off on heisman, but even more rewarding when you can get the W.

offense and defense btw, let him call everything, he'll get you killed I know, but it's so much more rewarding.
Old 08-01-2007, 06:50 PM   #10
MVP

DLaren's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: How to make dynasty tougher?

Another suggestion is to play the game in 'coach mode'...That's what I've been doing with football games since 2000. The CPU will never be able to match my stick skills and I have a hard time stopping myself from abusing the AI, so I don't control any of the players other than the QB.

On offense I call the play and if it's a Pass all I do is throw the ball, it's up to the WR to catch it and make a play after the catch. On run plays all I do is hike it and leave it up to the HB to make a play; this also forces you to recruit better players with high awareness because now you aren't controlling them.

On defense I don't control anyone at all, I just call the plays and hope that I've placed my best players on the field and done a good enough job to put them in a good position to make a play....Winning like this is very rewarding...
College Hoops 2K8 (360): Mighty Monarchs Legacy #2; Currently in Year-12.

College Hoops 2K8 (360): Mighty Monarchs Legacy #1 (retired); 40 seasons completed, 6 NCAA Championships won.

Last edited by DLaren; 08-01-2007 at 06:54 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »