Home

Why Can't We See the WRs?

This is a discussion on Why Can't We See the WRs? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2007, 11:34 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
Why Can't We See the WRs?

I think that it's ridiculous that we can't see the wide receivers in this game. I'm basically just pressing a button hoping that the receiver is open. And then the corner makes a ridiculous jumping one handed leap. I love this game, but it's so annoying that I can't see the recievers. Agree? Disagree?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2007, 11:36 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Why Can't We See the WRs?

for 360 users, just go to your system settings and switch from standard vision to wide screen vision, that should enable you to see the whole field

or buy a hdtv and go hd
Old 08-02-2007, 11:41 PM   #3
stewaat

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0ulja714
for 360 users, just go to your system settings and switch from standard vision to wide screen vision, that should enable you to see the whole field

or buy a hdtv and go hd
You can't be serious? I have a 360 with a HDTV and my settings are widescreen and if I can't see the whole field. Can I if I zoom out, somewhat. But normally you can't and if they're doing a swing pass or if I'm doing one I really don't know what's out there.

Old 08-03-2007, 12:23 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 4

yea I kind of see what you all are saying. I always go to the coach cam, get a good look at the field. If the pass isn't thru the middle or deep I usually just roll out.
Old 08-03-2007, 01:11 AM   #5
G*t'ch* G*m* *p!

Tilted Brim's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
You can't be serious? I have a 360 with a HDTV and my settings are widescreen and if I can't see the whole field. Can I if I zoom out, somewhat. But normally you can't and if they're doing a swing pass or if I'm doing one I really don't know what's out there.
If your running HD you should definitely be able to see the receivers.
If not then something is wrong, first make sure that you have the switch selector on your cables going into the console switched to HD!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2007, 01:19 AM   #6
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21

I think they mean on WR screens and passes to the flats. I haven't had a problem, you should be able to read the defense before hand and watch how they react when you hike it to know if they are gonna be open. I can always tell if the screen is gonna be covered.
Old 08-03-2007, 01:24 AM   #7
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by olliethebum85
I think they mean on WR screens and passes to the flats. I haven't had a problem, you should be able to read the defense before hand and watch how they react when you hike it to know if they are gonna be open. I can always tell if the screen is gonna be covered.
I have no problem seeing the WR's on Wr screens. They actually work out nice.
Old 08-03-2007, 01:28 AM   #8
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

i have my 360 connected to my PC monitor that is widescreen by a VGA cable and get 720P res. i dont have any problems with seeing WRs once the ball snaps it zooms out to where i see all my WR.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »