Home

Dynasty stuck in a never ending loop...

This is a discussion on Dynasty stuck in a never ending loop... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2007, 09:19 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Dynasty stuck in a never ending loop...

Hey guys, I don't post much here, but have been reading the boards for years. Anyways I've run into a big problem in my dynasty and I'm hoping that with all the knowledge on this board someone will be able to help me salvage it. If my question has been asked before I apologize, I never really got into dynasty until this years game.

I have the 360 version of the game and I just finished year two of my dynasty. Everything was going great, I went through all of the off season activities, set my schedule and was gearing up for another year of ball. When I made my schedule I made a bye week for the first week given the small amount of teams to choose to play the first week of the season. So now when I go to my schedule it shows no week 1. Where week one normally is it now says Week B, then Week 2, Week 3, etc. When I look at the NCAA schedule it shows week one of the Bowl Season, obviously blank since its the beginning of a new season.

So anyways if I try to sim through week 1 it says are you sure you'd like to sim through the bowl season, and when I accept the game freezes up. No matter what I do the game just completely freezes, no music or anything. It's a lot like the Sopranos... theres no getting out. I'm just so frustrated because this was the first year I've ever really gotten into dynasty mode and was having a blast with it until the game gave my program, and seemingly every other program in the nation the death penalty. Anyone heard of this before, or have any advice aside from starting over from scratch? Thanks in advance guys!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2007, 09:34 PM   #2
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Dynasty stuck in a never ending loop...

Why don't you try quitting as the coach. Take over another team and see if it's still stuck.

Or create a new coach and take over another team and see what the schedule says.
Old 08-10-2007, 09:45 PM   #3
Rookie

Thanks, I'll try that out in a bit, some people are watching a movie on the TV so I can't try it out right at the moment. if I quit as coach what ends up happening? Like I said I'm sort of new to this whole dynasty thing, can I go back to coaching Pitt at some point or would I have to be offered the job?
Old 08-10-2007, 10:16 PM   #4
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19

If you quit, you'll be offered a handful of jobs. However, If you create a new coach, you can take over any team you want.
Old 08-10-2007, 10:24 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Yea what I would do is become the coach of another team and sim the first week and after the first week quit at that team and become the coach of pitt again..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2007, 10:31 PM   #6
Rookie

Thanks guys, I'll try it out when I get a chance. I'll let you know how it goes.
Old 08-12-2007, 01:27 PM   #7
Rookie

Well guys unfortunately nothing worked. No matter what team I pick the first game always takes me to the first week of the bowl season. Looks like thats it for the dynasty.
Old 08-12-2007, 03:22 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

superjames1992's Arena

OVR: 40

Dang, that's a tough situation.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »