Home

When is the best time to offer schollys

This is a discussion on When is the best time to offer schollys within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2007, 09:41 AM   #1
Rookie

kirkdawg's Arena

OVR: 4
When is the best time to offer schollys

Usually, I offer right off the bat for my tor my top prospects, but I'm wondering if it is better for me to talk to them for a few weeks and then offer, or just to make early offers to those prospects who are highly nationally ranked. Has anyone noticed if it makes a difference?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2007, 11:48 AM   #2
MVP

mudtiger's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: When is the best time to offer schollys

I usually wait until after their visit, I'm in their top 3, I have lots of pitches locked (at least 4 or 5), and I've hard sold the same pitch for a week or two. So I don't usually offer until the 2nd half of the year.

I think it's sort of a crap shoot, some guys are willing to commit early, but most are not. I haven't seen any way to figure who those guys are that want to sign early. Maybe if their interest in your school dwarfs the rest of the list, that may be a good time to offer early.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »