Home

Whats up with the injuries?

This is a discussion on Whats up with the injuries? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2007, 10:06 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Whats up with the injuries?

yeah its just alot of injuries seem to come on plays that no injury would happen. Like guy barely gets touched and bam his injured. The last game I played was cool tho...only injury came when my safety straight killed a WR on a post
Old 08-12-2007, 12:47 AM   #10
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Failure
yeah its just alot of injuries seem to come on plays that no injury would happen. Like guy barely gets touched and bam his injured. The last game I played was cool tho...only injury came when my safety straight killed a WR on a post
Non contact injuries aren't that rare.
Old 08-12-2007, 12:51 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

My guys seem to pick up a lot of nicks during the game, but I just finished a 14 games season with Clemson and never lost a guy for more than the game they were playing until my bowl game when USC knocked five of my starters on offense with serious injuries. I like the frequency as it is realistic, I'd just like some of my guys to actually stay hurt for a week or two.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2007, 01:07 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
People wanted realism.

I hate to break it to you but when you get 5 guys injured before halftime serious or not that is no where near realistic.

The TC is right there should be an injury controler in the game because there are to many injuries. More minor then serious but still way to many.
Old 08-12-2007, 01:15 AM   #13
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by {}*tHe{:}Slider{:}gOd*{}
I hate to break it to you but when you get 5 guys injured before halftime serious or not that is no where near realistic.

The TC is right there should be an injury controler in the game because there are to many injuries. More minor then serious but still way to many.
Think so huh. I've got quite a bit of personal experience that says the opposite.
Old 08-12-2007, 01:22 AM   #14
Banned

OVR: 2

look I will admit that i don't watch college football but I do watch pro and 5 guys getting injured before halftime is not normal not saying it don't happen but its not normal.

Mabey for college I could be wrong. If I am I will accept it.
Old 08-12-2007, 01:25 AM   #15
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

The way they have the player lie on ground like he's in a coma for every injury is really the only thing I think they should change. Guys get dinged up and miss a play or series or two, 10-15 times or more in a real game. They should just have a quick blurb on the screen where it says "John Doe is shaken up and will return soon"

Yes I guess they should have an injury slider, because if they don't, I get the feeling that all the complaining is going get them to reduce the injuries and mess up an area of the game that really works well.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2007, 01:26 AM   #16
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo

Yes I guess they should have an injury slider, because if they don't, I get the feeling that all the complaining is going get them to reduce the injuries and mess up an area of the game that really works well.

This is my fear also. People want realism, then when they get it they complain, because 90% of the people out there woulndn't know realism if it hit them in the face.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »