Home

Difficulty Resetting on 360

This is a discussion on Difficulty Resetting on 360 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2007, 04:55 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Difficulty Resetting on 360

I haven't lost those....Yet (Knocks on Wood)
Old 08-16-2007, 06:12 PM   #10
stewaat

OVR:

I've been playing on Heisman and either I'm getting a lot better at the game or it's getting a lot easier. I'm on a 4-game win streak and went 8-4 through the regular season with UNC. I've been checking the difficulty frequently and it hasn't changed. If I beat #8 Louisville in my bowl game I might have to tweak some things.

Old 08-16-2007, 07:34 PM   #11
Rookie

btiberi's Arena

OVR: 5

This has happened to me before where the difficulty level reset, and I did lose my lone rivalry trophy, as well as my one classic game. However, I am not sure if I lost the game because I didn't save or because of the glitch or whatever you would like to call it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2007, 09:14 PM   #12

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

I thought I heard that the difficulty changing was a glitch when using the save all feature when saving your game. When clicking L3 on the PS3 it brings up the window and allows you to save all, I always save my dynasty and then my profile after that and havent had the difficulty change once.
Old 08-16-2007, 10:02 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Sometimes I get really drunk on Budweiser and Rolling Rock and I do all kinds of stuff in the game and win all kinds of crap and then the next day nothing is there and it's like I never even played those games. Then I have to lie in bed, nursing my hangover and wonder if I dreamed it all or if I actually did it all and tragically forgot to save.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 08-16-2007, 10:09 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Sometimes I get really drunk on Budweiser and Rolling Rock and I do all kinds of stuff in the game and win all kinds of crap and then the next day nothing is there and it's like I never even played those games. Then I have to lie in bed, nursing my hangover and wonder if I dreamed it all or if I actually did it all and tragically forgot to save.
Geez! You drink Budweiser? After being introduced to light beer, anything else is much too heavy!
Old 08-16-2007, 10:25 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
Geez! You drink Budweiser? After being introduced to light beer, anything else is much too heavy!
Well I have a real high tolerance for beer and Budweiser is one of the few beers I can drink all night without geting all filled up. If I drink heavier beer I get full before I can get drunk. And that is never good.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2007, 10:36 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Well I have a real high tolerance for beer and Budweiser is one of the few beers I can drink all night without geting all filled up. If I drink heavier beer I get full before I can get drunk. And that is never good.
In college we used to drink tall boys of Icehouse all the time but now, it's MUCH too heavy. I won't drink it if it's not light beer.

Well, let's get back on topic.

Difficulty resetting is very inconvenient and, in my case, gives you a false sense of improvement.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »