Home

You Have To Be Kidding Me

This is a discussion on You Have To Be Kidding Me within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2007, 12:04 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
You Have To Be Kidding Me

I'm playing as #1 Miami vs #3 Florida State in my dynasty. Both teams are undefeated and it's a rivalry so this should be a good game right? Nope, it would be close except for the fact I have 5 INT in the second quarter. I probably could have taken them all back but I hvae a house rule to not use turbo. I've tried every slider set in the forums, but I'm still having the same problem. I know there are alreayd a billion threads on this, but I need my own to vent.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2007, 12:56 PM   #2
Probably Insane

Village Idiot's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: You Have To Be Kidding Me

Here's to hoping there's a patch, dude.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:13 PM   #3
MVP

Mizzou23's Arena

OVR: 13

Maybe I'm just unlucky, but in probably the last 5 games I've played in my dynasty, the CPU has been on fire in the passing game. What does everyone else do? Maybe I'm doing something different with my playcalling.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:27 PM   #4
DH7
Rookie

OVR: 1

I feel your pain. This years NCAA is almost dead to me, I dunno what to do; PS2 version maybe? I have never bought a version of NCAA and not played at least 5 seasons deep into a dynasty, but Im only through 1 season so far, and totally sick of the BS in this game. I have had similar experiences and it totally sucks .
Old 08-16-2007, 01:28 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by nymets3000
I'm playing as #1 Miami vs #3 Florida State in my dynasty. Both teams are undefeated and it's a rivalry so this should be a good game right? Nope, it would be close except for the fact I have 5 INT in the second quarter. I probably could have taken them all back but I hvae a house rule to not use turbo. I've tried every slider set in the forums, but I'm still having the same problem. I know there are alreayd a billion threads on this, but I need my own to vent.
Well I am going to tweak mine again and I am lowering HUMAN DEF AWR to either 5 or 0... this will help the problem. However; we can NOT turn off motivation so if the CPU throws 2 picks early the game is just worthless. Perhaps hit pause, take control of their team and sub in their backup QB. When a QB goes gray color for motivation all is lost.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2007, 01:39 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

What level are you playing on? It is a real problem on anything below Heisman.

After I switched to Heisman interceptions are really not an issue anymore. I had to move to Heisman after playing Tennessee (me) against Florida (cpu). I intercepted them 8 times. I knew AA was not going to cut it after that.

You really have to move up to Heisman to get the most out of the game. Thankfully, it really does eliminate the issue. It saved the game for me.

I am now to the point were I cant play this game enough. I am getting great results.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:35 PM   #7
Rookie

wonderl33t's Arena

OVR: 2

Switch to heisman, learn how to not get smashed by the CPU, and your prayers will be answered. This is not an exagerration
Old 08-16-2007, 03:01 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 7

On Heisman, the CPU DB's teleport to the ball and their passing game is unstoppable.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »