Home

Ok, time to start my REAL dynasty, who do I choose?

This is a discussion on Ok, time to start my REAL dynasty, who do I choose? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2007, 11:04 PM   #25
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Ok, time to start my REAL dynasty, who do I choose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagger55
i call it a big gym
It actually is a big gym - well not all that big actually. Seats less people than a lot of college basketball gyms. It is actually where Idaho's basketball team plays too. The endzones are up against the wall for cryin out loud!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2007, 11:12 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 14

What about Colorado St, are they a * or ** star? They have a nice stadium, nice uni's and would be a great fit for the Big 12 North ....
Old 08-22-2007, 11:21 PM   #27
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69

Good luck AA. I'm thinking of doing a North Carolina dynasty, maybe I'll do a campus legend there. I think their stadium looks awesome with all the blue shirts.

Atlanta Braves
- Auburn Tigers - Carolina Panthers - Nashville Predators
Old 08-23-2007, 09:14 AM   #28
Rookie

frago's Arena

OVR: 6

The strangest thing about choosing between Baylor and SMU is that you would most likely replace Baylor in the Big 12 should you go SMU. Now on the other hand you could be the savior of Baylor so they dont get booted back to the stone age.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:34 AM   #29
MVP

OVR: 17

San Jose St. is another great team to go with for the 1* to 6* achievement. They have some bad *** uniforms, are located in California, have a very nice size stadium, and a damn good star halfback.
Old 08-23-2007, 12:28 PM   #30
Rookie

illiniDB's Arena

OVR: 2

vanderbilt. yes
Conspiracy theory, you be the judge, nobodys slow"
-Big Boi
Old 08-23-2007, 12:43 PM   #31
MVP

bwiggy33's Arena

OVR: 6

I say Minnesota. That is who I am using partially because it's my favorite team but the other part is because they need some work. I have awesome sliders and it makes for an exact replica of a season with a struggling team.

I win the games I am supposed to. I win or lose the games that are against even teams such as Purdue, Indiana, Northwestern, Illinois. I lose or with some stroke of luck play close to the good teams like Michigan, Penn State, Ohio State,Wisconsin and Iowa although Iowa is kind of an inbetween of very good and good so they aren't quite as hard as the others.

It makes for awesome football. I'm telling you the sliders I have are flat out awesome and it plays like an exact college football season. I deleted my first dynasty with the gophers because I just ordered a mem. card and transfer kit off ebay so I'm going to download the rosters and then start a new dynasty up with the gophers. I am going to try to play every game but it's hard to play every game when one week you play a crappy team like Indiana and the next week you play one of the top dawgs like Michigan. You really want to play the Michigan game. I'll see how I do. It should be awesome.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2007, 06:16 PM   #32
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by illiniDB
vanderbilt. yes
How about taking over Troy (pretty cool uni's), and attempting to push Vanderbilt out of the SEC. Troy is in Alabama so they would be a perfect fit in the SEC where they could have natural rivalry games against Alabama and Auburn??? They are also a one star so you could work on the one to six achievement.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »