Home

Ok, time to start my REAL dynasty, who do I choose?

This is a discussion on Ok, time to start my REAL dynasty, who do I choose? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2007, 06:21 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: Ok, time to start my REAL dynasty, who do I choose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiggy33
I say Minnesota. That is who I am using partially because it's my favorite team but the other part is because they need some work. I have awesome sliders and it makes for an exact replica of a season with a struggling team.

I win the games I am supposed to. I win or lose the games that are against even teams such as Purdue, Indiana, Northwestern, Illinois. I lose or with some stroke of luck play close to the good teams like Michigan, Penn State, Ohio State,Wisconsin and Iowa although Iowa is kind of an inbetween of very good and good so they aren't quite as hard as the others.

It makes for awesome football. I'm telling you the sliders I have are flat out awesome and it plays like an exact college football season. I deleted my first dynasty with the gophers because I just ordered a mem. card and transfer kit off ebay so I'm going to download the rosters and then start a new dynasty up with the gophers. I am going to try to play every game but it's hard to play every game when one week you play a crappy team like Indiana and the next week you play one of the top dawgs like Michigan. You really want to play the Michigan game. I'll see how I do. It should be awesome.
I could never do Minnesota mainly for one reason .... DOME, I hate indoor football! The other thing is they are already *** so it would be pretty short work to bring them up.

That dome is the worst thing that ever happened to Minesota football (Gophers & Vikings). Prior to that dome the Vikes used to dominate the NFC because noone could beat them in the cold. As far as I'm concerned domes belong in the Arena league, REAL football is played outdoors! OK, I'm done with my rant ... no offense intended.
Old 08-26-2007, 11:11 AM   #34
*n th* Fl*w*rs

southernbelle's Arena

OVR: 16

Vanderbilt!!
Old 08-26-2007, 03:45 PM   #35
Champs

Husker_OS's Arena

OVR: 39

MTSU is fun. Decent uniforms. Cool stadium. Have to compete with SEC schools for recruits. So far after 4 seasons, I'm a 4 star that starts out 54th in the preseason rankings.

Alabama National Championships

1925-1926-1930-1934-1945-1961-1964-1965-1966-1978-1979-1992-2009-2011-2012-2015

"Fight on, fight on, fight on men! Remember the Rose Bowl, we'll win then..."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2007, 03:47 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 3

This year I am using UL-Laf. 1* in the Sun Belt but, only one major conference to recruit against in the home state (i was able to get some 3* recruits the first year and had one 4 seriouly considering), close proximity to 2 high quality states (Fla, Tex), a 40K stadium and they are THE RAGIN CAJUNS. the game actually says rajun cajuns every time which still sounds cool after 3 seasons. also solid unis with 2 alt (solid red/ solid white and both red/white combos)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »