Home

ND Dynasty question

This is a discussion on ND Dynasty question within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2007, 02:40 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 17
ND Dynasty question

My buddy is using ND in our dynasty and he is setting at 3-5 right now. What exactly does he need to accomplish to keep his job?

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2007, 02:56 PM   #2
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: ND Dynasty question

Who knows? I think it takes a lot to get fired before your contract is up, especially in your first year. 3-5 sounds about right for ND through their first eight games which are tough. He'll probably win the next four and have no problems unless he took the cupcakes off his schedule.

I went 5-7 in my first year at Bama and wasn't fired despite very low approval. At one point in my second year at Bama I was 1-5 with 0 approval but battled back to go 7-6 with a Bowl win. Approval still very low and I didn't satisfy any requirements but I wasn't fired. I'm now 2-0 in my third year but they are still demanding a lot from me in my contract year.
Old 08-30-2007, 03:26 PM   #3
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Who knows? I think it takes a lot to get fired before your contract is up, especially in your first year. 3-5 sounds about right for ND through their first eight games which are tough. He'll probably win the next four and have no problems unless he took the cupcakes off his schedule.

I went 5-7 in my first year at Bama and wasn't fired despite very low approval. At one point in my second year at Bama I was 1-5 with 0 approval but battled back to go 7-6 with a Bowl win. Approval still very low and I didn't satisfy any requirements but I wasn't fired. I'm now 2-0 in my third year but they are still demanding a lot from me in my contract year.

lol...i simmed year one when i first got the game to see how the stats come out, and i went something like 9-3 at Michigan and got fired. I think it depends on the program.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 08-30-2007, 05:03 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 17

Okay... i just wondered because some of the ESPN headlines is about him getting fired and I wasn't sure. If he does get fired I will be soooo pissed after all this time. I should have turned that off.
Old 08-30-2007, 08:55 PM   #5
stewaat

OVR:

Can't you just create a new coach and take over any team you want anyways?

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »