Home

conference invites

This is a discussion on conference invites within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2007, 06:08 PM   #1
MVP

bvb24's Arena

OVR: 12
conference invites

I turned down an invite 2 years ago to join the big 12 because my team wasn't talented enough to compete. But now I'm getting worried I won't ever get another one. Anyone turned one down and recieved another a couple years down the road.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2007, 01:59 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: conference invites

Yea I started my ark state dynasty and got an invite after my first year to join the wac....it was weird to because I finished 7-6 in the didnt even win my conference which was the weak sun belt conference...I didn't think that was a season worthy of an invite and I really wanted to join the sec or maybe acc eventually instead of the wac, but I didn't wanna turn it down because I was afraid I wouldn't get another offer...

That didn't really answer you question, but I just felt like adding the thread lol...
Old 09-05-2007, 11:09 AM   #3
All Star

bkfount's Arena

OVR: 21

I turned down the ACC twice in one dynasty. You'll get a fair share of invites during a dynasty, regardless of how many you turn down.
Old 09-07-2007, 05:47 PM   #4
MVP

bvb24's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkfount
I turned down the ACC twice in one dynasty. You'll get a fair share of invites during a dynasty, regardless of how many you turn down.
Thanks for the info.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »