Home

Oregon State

This is a discussion on Oregon State within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2007, 08:43 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Oregon State

7 Turnovers last night.

Last edited by Gocanes44; 09-07-2007 at 09:20 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2007, 08:52 AM   #2
stewaat

OVR:
Re: Oregon State

The thing people are going to say is that it happens to regularly in NCAA. I love the game and don't really have any problems. My biggest complaint is the damn EA Sports World problems. It was such an awesome feature and now it's been taken away.

Old 09-07-2007, 09:41 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 18

Why is it that everytime some team has a bunch of turnovers in a game that people come out here and use it as justification that there's no turnover issue in NCAA?

I think most people's issues are with the CPU turning the ball over too much, especially INTs. So I'll tell you what, if you really want to show this as realistic with a real life example, come back here when a team averages 4 or 5 takeaways per game over a full season. Then you may have a point.
Old 09-07-2007, 09:52 AM   #4
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectralfan
Why is it that everytime some team has a bunch of turnovers in a game that people come out here and use it as justification that there's no turnover issue in NCAA?

I think most people's issues are with the CPU turning the ball over too much, especially INTs. So I'll tell you what, if you really want to show this as realistic with a real life example, come back here when a team averages 4 or 5 takeaways per game over a full season. Then you may have a point.
Exactly. Nobody threw more than 19 INTs last year in division I and yet the cpu averages more than 2 per game against me. I can deal with it but its too many.
Old 09-07-2007, 11:32 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectralfan
Possible EA customer relations spies
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2007, 11:35 AM   #6
MVP

heitkamp94's Arena

OVR: 9

Yea thsi games so fake, I simulated the Michigan App State game 50 times and Michigan won everytime. Stupid EA.

*hopes sarcasm is picked up
Old 09-08-2007, 03:30 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gocanes44
7 Turnovers last night.

If the ball didn't magically warp through people's hands and bodies, it doesn't count.

Also, it doesn't count of at least one of those turnovers wans't an int by a linebacker who jumped 10 yards straight into the air and snagged it with one hand...

"The buckeyes play Akron, they play Kent State, I mean, they may win the MAC this year."
Old 09-08-2007, 03:31 PM   #8
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by malek05
If the ball didn't magically warp through people's hands and bodies, it doesn't count.

Also, it doesn't count of at least one of those turnovers wans't an int by a linebacker who jumped 10 yards straight into the air and snagged it with one hand...
While the interceptions are high if you turn knockdowns down to 0 for both sides you will very rarely see the LB jump 10 yards to make a pick or knock down the ball. Its much worse on the default levels.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »