Home

Interesting video.

This is a discussion on Interesting video. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2007, 10:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Interesting video.

What do you guys think?
"Check out my game reviews on www.Popcultureshock.com": http://www.popcultureshock.com/index.php?author=84

Phi Nu!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2007, 11:04 PM   #2
All Star

OVR: 24
Re: Interesting video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linwoodc3

What do you guys think?
It was posted before. While i do like the APF gameplay and appearance. The reason i started playing NCAA over it was getting to play Dyansty and using the real teams. As far as the video- the guy should have just skipped all the cheap audio crap for NCAA and just let us watch both in game.
Old 09-11-2007, 11:05 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 14

WOW, that looks light year ahead of anything EA has ever put out! What a shame we're stuck with this mediocre (at best) effort due to the licensing deal.

I wonder if they could set up that game so that we could download rosters/teams like we do with ncaa rosters now? Sure looks like it would be a MUCH better game to play ..... the way EA has under-performed the last few years I'd be more than happy to help bring their market share down.
Old 09-11-2007, 11:21 PM   #4
Banned

srudoff's Arena

OVR: 7

where were the cricket noises on a BUNCH of the apf2k8 videos where receivers had no one around them at all? one of the ones where the qb ducks under a DE and throws downfield, if you look in the background, there's a rb in the flats for like 8 seconds with no one near him - i mean no one within 10 yards, and the rb is just standing there open. besides how many times do you see a qb duck under a DE coming from their complete blind side? we saw it 3 or 4 times in one short video - my biggest problem with 2k8 is how good the star players are and how bad the clones are.
Old 09-11-2007, 11:28 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by srudoff
where were the cricket noises on a BUNCH of the apf2k8 videos where receivers had no one around them at all? one of the ones where the qb ducks under a DE and throws downfield, if you look in the background, there's a rb in the flats for like 8 seconds with no one near him - i mean no one within 10 yards, and the rb is just standing there open. besides how many times do you see a qb duck under a DE coming from their complete blind side? we saw it 3 or 4 times in one short video - my biggest problem with 2k8 is how good the star players are and how bad the clones are.
I'm sure it has it's glitches just like EA, but how many more years has EA had to perfect their game? There's no good excuse for EA to put out a game that looks so much worse (graphically) than what APF did? Just a lack of effort because noone else can compete. Like I said earlier, I still play ncaa and enjoy it (not as much as I used to), but I am by no means impressed with it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2007, 11:39 PM   #6
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

man the moves and flow of the game makes me cry that they can't make college games ... does EA hold this liscense for ever?
Old 09-11-2007, 11:45 PM   #7
All Star

RockyTop1's Arena

OVR: 21

Clearly a video in favor of APF and you've already posted it there. No need for it in both places.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »