Home

Playbooks

This is a discussion on Playbooks within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2007, 09:46 AM   #9
stewaat

OVR:
Re: Playbooks

Thanks Rudy!

Old 09-14-2007, 11:52 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Here is that team list in an excel sheet for those that want it. It includes 85 teams so quite a few are missing but that's still a nice resource. I updated the file to also list how many formation types each team has. For example, Tennessee has 7 ACE formations. If you sort by a specific formation you will see that both Florida and UNLV have the most SHOTGUN formations with 14. Toledo has the most ACE formations with 10 and if you check the individual listings many of them are double TE. UCLA has the most I Formations with 5 along with two strong I and two Weak I formations for a total of 9 (Balanced also has 9 I type formations).
Here's the complete list:

http://www.digitalsportsmania.com/fo...19&postcount=5
Old 09-14-2007, 12:47 PM   #11
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by djwill13
Thanks. I'll have to access that at home tonight since its blocked at work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2007, 02:17 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Thanks. I'll have to access that at home tonight since its blocked at work.
I would post it up here, but I can't figure out how to get excel documents to work on this site. It's also over on VG in the offensive strategy section if you can access it there.
Old 09-14-2007, 03:12 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 4

Thanks guys. That is very helpful. I'm really having trouble moving the ball (mostly because I can't throw deep so the defense fills the box a bunch) and I'm hoping a little two TE max protect might give me some more time in the pocket. This is my first year on next-gen and it's A LOT different than the xbox & ps2. Thanks again.
Old 09-14-2007, 03:18 PM   #14
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcooper47
Thanks guys. That is very helpful. I'm really having trouble moving the ball (mostly because I can't throw deep so the defense fills the box a bunch) and I'm hoping a little two TE max protect might give me some more time in the pocket. This is my first year on next-gen and it's A LOT different than the xbox & ps2. Thanks again.
I agree. Its a lot different than the old versions and you really have to know your playbook well to have success in the passing game. Deprogramming the things that worked well on the PS2 and reprogramming things that work well on the PS3 or 360 took me awhile.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »