Home

High User Passing % ?

This is a discussion on High User Passing % ? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2007, 06:34 PM   #1
MVP

GJEM's Arena

OVR: 12
High User Passing % ?

Like the title reads, I 'm using Wyoming in my dynasty and I like my slider set for the most part but the problem is K.Sween has a 71.3% completion percentage through 10 games and leading in Pass Yards. Both are tops in the NCAA. Now I don't want to increase "CPU D AWR" because I don't want to affect int's or the run game. So should I drop my "User QB ACC" which is 50 or decrease my "WR Catch" which is 45? Or is it just the product of my sliders as a whole and conference I play in? Those are the only unrealistic stats I have, well if you don't count me leading in INT's by 1 but I have come to the realization it's just this years game and you really can't fix that to much.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2007, 06:41 PM   #2
All Star

OVR: 24
Re: High User Passing % ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJEM
Like the title reads, I 'm using Wyoming in my dynasty and I like my slider set for the most part but the problem is K.Sween has a 71.3% completion percentage through 10 games and leading in Pass Yards. Both are tops in the NCAA. Now I don't want to increase "CPU D AWR" because I don't want to affect int's or the run game. So should I drop my "User QB ACC" which is 50 or decrease my "WR Catch" which is 45? Or is it just the product of my sliders as a whole and conference I play in? Those are the only unrealistic stats I have, well if you don't count me leading in INT's by 1 but I have come to the realization it's just this years game and you really can't fix that to much.
i think i have my WR catch at like 15. I bet your not getting many drops at all. Check you drops and then lower the WRs cth.
Old 09-18-2007, 06:46 PM   #3
Banned

arichzona's Arena

Quote:
I would drop both.......usually your QB will still be functional unles you get below 25 on Heisman, which means that everything below Heisman would be skewed a bit lower (20 maybe). You will see the occasional errant throw and having your QB's feet "set" at the time he throws becomes more important.

As far as WR Catching goes? Unless it is @ zero, they will still catch almost everything unles their catch rating is very, very low.
Old 09-18-2007, 06:58 PM   #4
MVP

GJEM's Arena

Thanks guys for the input, I forgot to say I play on AA. Here are my top "Drop stats".

Position-Drops-Catch Rating
FB-5-62
HB-5-59
WR-4-89

and a few with 3-2 and the rest 0. The guy with the highest amount of drops is from Kent State with 9 and a catch rating of 80.

Last edited by GJEM; 09-18-2007 at 07:04 PM.
Old 09-18-2007, 07:40 PM   #5
All Star

Quote:
Thanks guys for the input, I forgot to say I play on AA. Here are my top "Drop stats".

Position-Drops-Catch Rating
FB-5-62
HB-5-59
WR-4-89

and a few with 3-2 and the rest 0. The guy with the highest amount of drops is from Kent State with 9 and a catch rating of 80.
I would definitely lower the CTH slider and Rich is right about lowering the QB ACC slider as well. Could even lower the hum pass protection so you have less time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2007, 08:07 PM   #6
MVP

GJEM's Arena

dk, do you use AA? If so what is your QB ACC at or if you don't mind can you post your sliders?
Old 09-18-2007, 08:27 PM   #7
All Star

Quote:
dk, do you use AA? If so what is your QB ACC at or if you don't mind can you post your sliders?
I am back to AA, i really wasn't seeing that many less ints on Heisman so went back. The current sliders i am using are:

HUM/CPU
QBA 40-50
PB 35-25
CTH 10-10
RBA 50-50
RBK 30-60

DAR 0-100
KND 10-10
Int 0-0
BB 0-0
TLK 35-40

Last edited by dkrause1971; 09-18-2007 at 08:32 PM.
Old 09-18-2007, 08:36 PM   #8
MVP

GJEM's Arena

Thanks. How long of qtrs do you play?

Last edited by GJEM; 09-18-2007 at 08:40 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »