Home

X-360 owner still buying NCAA on ps2..Opinion?

This is a discussion on X-360 owner still buying NCAA on ps2..Opinion? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2007, 01:45 PM   #25
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: X-360 owner still buying NCAA on ps2..Opinion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickaepi
Anyone playing the ps2 '06 version of NCAA have any old threads or slider sets they can refer me to?
'06 required a lot of slider adjustments. I actually ended up playing on Heisman with massive slider tweaks to my advantage since the human running game was just too good on AA. Many people reduced human RBA way down on AA to compensate but I never liked that in the game since it felt like running in mud. I wouldn't drop human RBA less than 40 on AA. The biggest problem on Heisman was passing against the cpu zone. I would drop the cpu def. awareness to 0 just to give me a chance. I would suggest increasing the knockdowns in the game to 99 for both sides since the deep ball was too easy to complete as was throwing into coverage for both sides.

As for old slider sets I might have an old copy of what I used at home but every slider set is very different based on your skills and expectations. What level do you normally play on and what issues do you have with default?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2007, 03:50 PM   #26
Rookie

nickaepi's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: X-360 owner still buying NCAA on ps2..Opinion?

i enjoy playing on all american. the heisman level always seems "speeded" up for me. i am the realistic stats guy. if lsu plays army, it should be like 45-7 and my qb should not get sacked mored than twice a half. if i play against florida, i want it to be a battle, challenge. whatever seemed to be the "most common" tweaks would be helpful, just as a starting point. on 6 min quarters, AA, with LSU, i ran over 200 + yards, easily. Should I change min. per quarter, or change sliders? Sorry, I did not mean to change this into a slider discussion. my bad everyone..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »