Home

How many of you moved on?

This is a discussion on How many of you moved on? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2007, 06:09 AM   #25
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: How many of you moved on?

Just when some of the picks start to really annoy you I play the SEC Championship game last night against #1 ranked 12-0 Tennessee and after starting the game with a TD, they then score 35 unanswered points. I only turned the ball over once but they never turned the ball over and my defense was terrible. Their QB was great although I get ticked at how hard it is to defend the pass manually in this game. We need auto swat since I swear the swat button doesn't even work when I'm in position. I scored a couple TDs late but still lost 42-21. They only punted once and it was in the 4th quarter. I did get an onside kick to help me out a bit at the end.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2007, 06:31 AM   #26
MVP

OVR: 13

This may sound cheesy but here's what I've been doing as of late regarding the turnover issue. First,I don't have a turnover issue too much-but-when I do I, it's like"when it rains,it pours". So,If I'm stinking up the field in a big way,I go to the options,and go from AA to varsity settings. If the AI opponent is doing the same,I do the same but in reverse-from AA to heisman. Believe it or not,it has been toning down the fumbles and ints. No sliders adjustments-just difficulty adjustments. Has anyone else had luck trying this? BTW-I don't do the adjustments to get a edge,just calm down some bizarre programming. I still lose games,and that's alright. As long as it's legit.
Old 09-26-2007, 10:57 PM   #27
Rookie

MrDontPlay's Arena

OVR: 3

I'm close to moving on. I've got the 360 version. I bounced from NCAA to Madden when it first came out but Madden pretty much got shelved and forgotten. I've rediscovered R6 Vegas so NCAA is slowly being phased out of the rotation. I sim dynasties every once in a while.
Old 09-28-2007, 08:30 AM   #28
Rookie

Dprimetime21's Arena

OVR: 6

i dont understand why people don't like this and madden. i am lovin both and will be playin both for a very long time. i don't see how people can go to the old versions. y does eveyrone like nba 2k i think the game sucks i do like the college 2k but nba is just awful.
Old 09-28-2007, 08:39 AM   #29
Banned

OVR: 32

yes and no. I moved on from the 360 but I play my NCAA 07 on the PS2.
Old 09-28-2007, 11:52 AM   #30
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dprimetime21
i dont understand why people don't like this and madden. i am lovin both and will be playin both for a very long time. i don't see how people can go to the old versions. y does eveyrone like nba 2k i think the game sucks i do like the college 2k but nba is just awful.
How does NBA2K8 suck? Please elaborate on that for me because odds are you haven't even played it yet (at least the retail version).

NBA2K8 will be the sports game of the year in a landslide.

Last edited by J-Unit40; 09-28-2007 at 11:55 AM.
Old 09-28-2007, 11:56 AM   #31
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
NBA2K8 will be the sports game of the year in a landslide.
I haven't played NBA2K8 but the Show may give it a run for its money.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2007, 12:26 PM   #32
Pro

BhamTiger's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeeholic
This may sound cheesy but here's what I've been doing as of late regarding the turnover issue. First,I don't have a turnover issue too much-but-when I do I, it's like"when it rains,it pours". So,If I'm stinking up the field in a big way,I go to the options,and go from AA to varsity settings. If the AI opponent is doing the same,I do the same but in reverse-from AA to heisman. Believe it or not,it has been toning down the fumbles and ints. No sliders adjustments-just difficulty adjustments. Has anyone else had luck trying this? BTW-I don't do the adjustments to get a edge,just calm down some bizarre programming. I still lose games,and that's alright. As long as it's legit.

I also moved down to Varsity level after one too many "wtf?" bull**** CPU INT's on AA. I'm not the greatest player in the world, but there is no way a CPU LB should warp 10 yards across the field, leap 6 feet in the air, spin and ROBOSUCK the ball into his hands. If I make a bad throw, I can live with a pick, but some of the CPU INT's are too much...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »