Home

How Would You Rank This Year's Title?

This is a discussion on How Would You Rank This Year's Title? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2007, 10:55 PM   #9
MVP

BSanders's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: How Would You Rank This Year's Title?

I liked Ncaa this year but some problem I had with 2 copies had no work around, Freezing!. The game wasn't perfect but the gameplay is going in the right direction now they need to work on presentation and fixing the bugs.
Old 10-01-2007, 11:55 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 17

I'm enjoying the heck out of it. I'm having fun on the field and for me there's great fun in taking a fledgling program and building it up to a powerhouse. I haven't felt any desire to even buy Madden this year. I'm just fine with NCAA.
Old 10-02-2007, 01:43 AM   #11
Isildur's Heir

McLite's Arena

OVR: 24

Honestly I can't remember 2004...since that title I've played probably 300 games and hardly remember year to year. I enjoy them all, usually after some slider settings I'm good to go for at least 4-5 seasons straight before switching to another team and doing it again.

I'd have to say every year is my favorite!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2007, 05:57 AM   #12
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

I think this year's game is a good game and has a solid foundation for the future. However, there are quite a few issues that need to be addressed for next year. I'm still having fun playing it so I'll give it a thumbs up.
Old 10-02-2007, 01:13 PM   #13
Go Cougs!

WazzuRC's Arena

OVR: 26

I really liked this year's title, but it can't hold 2004's jock strap. Still my favorite game of all-time, I still play it from time to time. '08 was definitely a step in the right direction.
Old 10-02-2007, 04:52 PM   #14
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

i think i burned out for the first time ever on ncaa. between the menus, depth chart bugs, pass projectory and lack of defensive player responsiveness i just couldn't handle it anymore. i really feel next year will be really good if not the best ever. everything is heading in the right direction. i did just pick up the xbox version because i needed my fix and its really amazing. its nice to put touch on a pass and the playbooks awesome, gang tacking was a surprise even though its only two guys and seeing the stats from all four years of high school for you recruits is cool. both are good but the fun factor still lives in the old generation. i hope 09 on 360 combines it all. oh, and how nice are formation subs and being able to rip off 12-15 tackle game with a stud linebacker. man i was missing that. i would say that i loved 07 on xbox and i like 08 xbox better. probably the best all time. so far anyway.
Old 10-02-2007, 07:45 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 13

This, for me, is by far the best one ever, game-wise. One problem: I live in constant fear that my games are going to lock up. I have precious little time during the week to play games; I can't be putting in 45 minutes only to have the game freeze on me. That's garbage.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2007, 08:10 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

superjames1992's Arena

OVR: 40

I must have got a lucky copy of NCAA 08, because I've played at least 75 games and have not had it freeze once.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »