Home

Win it all yet? Dynasty updates

This is a discussion on Win it all yet? Dynasty updates within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2007, 09:59 AM   #9
ULTRAAAA!!!!

Cyros's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Win it all yet? Dynasty updates

I've been playing with UL Monroe

Year 1: 9-4 finish with the #1 rushing offense in the nation, sun belt championship, bowl game victory and invite to play in the WAC

Year 2: Started 0-2 after losses to Oregon State and UL Lafayette (never start a SS with 78 speed...) Havent played to much since the release of Halo 3.

My Video Game Streams
Old 10-12-2007, 10:11 AM   #10
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69

I won the NC with Auburn in my 4th and 5th years. I haven't played since the NC game of my 5th year, I thought that was a good stopping point to move on to some other games for a while.

Atlanta Braves
- Auburn Tigers - Carolina Panthers - Nashville Predators
Old 10-12-2007, 10:45 AM   #11
Rookie

isd71's Arena

OVR: 3

It took me awhile to decide on a team, but I went with Ok St and am in my second year.

The first year we went 7-6 with a loss to Clemson in the MPC Computers Bowl.

In 08 however we are 6-0 and ranked #20 in the country, but the only good team we beat was Texas A&M and that was a home game, but it was a contract goal so I am happy. Bobby Reid is a beast at QB he can dodge defenders and prevent sacks, run all over the field and throw the ball a mile. The only problem is our recievers are ok at best, but they are really young. Going into the season we were picked 5th in the Big 12, but all the teams ahead of us were from the Big 12 South so its going to be a fight the rest of the way. I just landed my first 5 star guy he is the #32 overall player and a DT.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2007, 01:32 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

Played around for a while settled on Jistics sliders.
Started a dynasty with Washington St.
Year 1 = 7-6 lost to Missouri in a bowl game in San Francisco.
Year 2 = 7-6 again and won my bowl game against Syracuse. I received an extension.
Year 3 = 9-4 I continue to lose yearly to USC. Came in 4th place in the conference but integrity as well as school support topping out. I also open a new pipeline into Texas. I beat Texas Tech in my bowl game. Recruited a QB from Texas his name....Jamaal Peoples. He's also white. Huh?
Year 4 = 11-2 After losing to Stanford, I finally beat USC only to lose my next one to Cal at home. Finished 2nd in the conference behind 'SC. Buried Kansas in my bowl game. Deon Ford won the Thorpe award. 15th best recruiting class in the nation. Was offered the Michigan job...turned it down.
Expect to battle for the National Championship 2011.
Old 10-12-2007, 02:53 PM   #13
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

First off, the main thing I love about NCAA07/08 and CH2K7/8 is that they are (for me) realistic and challenging on the 2nd hardest difficulty levels (after taking a day or 2 to tweak sliders). In probably a combined 20 seasons with my favorite teams (MSU/UofM/UNC) I've never won a championship in football, and have only won 1 in basketball (with a UNC team led by senior Tyler Hansbrough).

Anywho:
3 years with Michigan. 11-2(lost rose bowl),12-1(won rose bowl),10-3(lost rose bowl).
Started over in 2007 with Michigan State after playing 3 years with UofM.
11-2 with MSU. For some reason, using the same sliders as I used with UofM, my B+ Spartans were MUCH more dominating than any of my A or A+ UofM teams. I lost just as many games, but I dominated most of my wins, including wins over #5 Wisconsin and Ohio State. I lost by 3 to UofM when my 4th and 5 pass to get into FG range hit my TE exactly between the numbers and he dropped it. PSU destroyed me.
After that season I got a 4 year extension with MSU (I never got an extension with UofM).

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapsack
Was offered the Michigan job...turned it down.
What?????? That's sacrilege!
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings

Last edited by jello1717; 10-12-2007 at 03:09 PM.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:23 PM   #14
All Star

Gibbz's Arena

OVR: 24

Just played the 11th game in my 2nd year with UNT, and I'm now 7-4 with losses to Bama, Troy, ULL, and Clemson, with my remaining game being against the D-rated FCS Northeast.

I just finished my game at Clemson, and at the half I led 10-7. Yadda-Yadda-Yadda Clemson leads 28-25 with 1:11 left in the 4th, and I have it at my own 21. Sophomore QB Giovanni Vizza leads the Mean Green down the field, and all the way to the Clemson 3-yard line with :03 remaining. I could tie it with a field goal, but I knew there would be no way I'd win in OT, so I chose a rollout play where I hit my 3rd WR on an out route. He was completely covered, and Vizza broke a tackle at the 8-yard line, and got leveled at the 2 with no time left. Final score 28-25 Clemson.

The 3-point loss at Clemson helped my recruiting, as a 4-star DE and a 3-star TE both signed with me.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:26 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 7

none yet i'm about to make a new one useing usf but in my old one i simmed (cheated a bit i wanted to make north carolina a power house and did ) won it all in 2012 but i'm doing the usf one fair. but i'll play some and sim some.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2007, 10:27 PM   #16
stewaat

OVR:

I'm in my 5th season with UNC. I am 1-3 in bowl games and managed one ACC Championship only to lose to West Virginia in a blowout in the Orange Bowl.

I'm struggling to get back into NCAA mode. NBA 2K and Halo 3 are owning my gaming time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »