Home

Is changing the sliders really a must?

This is a discussion on Is changing the sliders really a must? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2007, 05:33 PM   #9
Rookie

DaNextPhenom25's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Is changing the sliders really a must?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardot
I dislike UM and OSU equally.

Old 10-20-2007, 11:09 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNextPhenom25
It doesn't matter how many OSU posters are here, because OSU is #1 and ranked 24 slots above those blue and yellow puppies!
until they come to the bighouse...i hope you can remain undefeated until ya come in. would be great to shatter those national title dreams...
Old 10-20-2007, 01:42 PM   #11
Rookie

DaNextPhenom25's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetdemon
until they come to the bighouse...i hope you can remain undefeated until ya come in. would be great to shatter those national title dreams...
I think we can manage to stay undefeated against 5 weak opponents.
If we lose to Michigan, that can be understood, but if we lost to a cupcake team like Appalachian State...

p.s. - Appalachian State is a cupcake team in a D1 vs. D2 matchup, but Appalachian State is one of the best D2 schools out there, so kudos to you guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2007, 02:24 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNextPhenom25
I think we can manage to stay undefeated against 5 weak opponents.
If we lose to Michigan, that can be understood, but if we lost to a cupcake team like Appalachian State...

p.s. - Appalachian State is a cupcake team in a D1 vs. D2 matchup, but Appalachian State is one of the best D2 schools out there, so kudos to you guys.
exactly, if you lose to us that means you suck worse than a team that lost to app st....ive enjoyed laughing at all the crap talkers so far that felt the need to run their mouth about that game..look forward to doing the same for you.
Old 10-21-2007, 09:37 AM   #13
Rookie

jahswill's Arena

OVR: 7

I think the game plays fine on default Heisman. You really have to play smart calls and play field position. I have tried every slider set available and I feel that you become frustrated when yo think you've got the perfect set and then it starts to ge a little easy or you have the sliders sets that you have to house rule yourself to death to make the game "sim". No option, no playaction, no fullback flat plays. I would just assume trade the game in, if Im not going to do this or do that. Look at that beautiuful option work by the Oregon Ducks on Sat. That hypes me up and makes me wanna play some virtual college football. Heisman is difficult. I dont see alot of INT. by the CPU or fumbles for that matter. I have had a wide variety of games. High scoring, defensive battles you name it.
Old 10-21-2007, 10:10 AM   #14
Rookie

DaNextPhenom25's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahswill
I think the game plays fine on default Heisman. You really have to play smart calls and play field position. I have tried every slider set available and I feel that you become frustrated when yo think you've got the perfect set and then it starts to ge a little easy or you have the sliders sets that you have to house rule yourself to death to make the game "sim". No option, no playaction, no fullback flat plays. I would just assume trade the game in, if Im not going to do this or do that. Look at that beautiuful option work by the Oregon Ducks on Sat. That hypes me up and makes me wanna play some virtual college football. Heisman is difficult. I dont see alot of INT. by the CPU or fumbles for that matter. I have had a wide variety of games. High scoring, defensive battles you name it.
That's the way I feel, if I have to set rules for how I play football, where's the fun? I've been using Jistic's latest sliders for my Western Michigan dynasty and I am 5-0. Not that being 5-0 is not achievable, but my last two games have been blowouts, something like 55-0 and 42-0. I want a challenge, not blowouts. So I am going to try default Heisman without turning down the INT slider, and see what happens- hopefully a more realistic game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »