Home

360 Alternate Jerseys

This is a discussion on 360 Alternate Jerseys within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-01-2007, 03:49 PM   #25
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58
Re: 360 Alternate Jerseys

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Well it's the holidays - where is the alternate jerseys EA??????!!!!!!!!

Unlike a lot of you trashing this game I still love this game but I find it wrong and dishonest about what EA is doing to us with these jerseys. They outright lied to us.
Isn't the first and won't be the last.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2007, 04:31 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimus Prime
Isn't the first and won't be the last.
And to that I say....

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 12-16-2007, 11:48 PM   #27
MVP

babyfat9's Arena

OVR: 14

Alternate jerseys would be a great plus...I don't think it would be very hard for EA to just flip flop jersey colors and pants colors. Alternate Uniforms would be great also like Oregons, Oklahomas, California and Miami's throwbacks uni's. Also I'd like to see EA put new intro animation such as players running on the field instead of just a 360 look at the stadiums. EA puts so much time into Madden and NCAA by far is a better game..I'd like to see them put that same effort in the NCAA game!!!!!
Old 12-17-2007, 01:10 PM   #28
Pro

OVR: 10

What is really puzzling is the fact that they were available via download for last years next gen version. You'd think the code is already there for them. Just weird but again, this is EA so nothing is suprising.
Old 12-17-2007, 06:25 PM   #29
MVP

zeroice's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyfat9
Alternate jerseys would be a great plus...I don't think it would be very hard for EA to just flip flop jersey colors and pants colors. Alternate Uniforms would be great also like Oregons, Oklahomas, California and Miami's throwbacks uni's. Also I'd like to see EA put new intro animation such as players running on the field instead of just a 360 look at the stadiums. EA puts so much time into Madden and NCAA by far is a better game..I'd like to see them put that same effort in the NCAA game!!!!!
They used to have it a while back, remember the Fighting Irish going down the stairs touching the sign and then running in the stadium....So many things have been left out..But they were concentrating all their efforts on madden, and id state that early this year..Anyway its collecting dust, i might trade it in or pop it in to see how the new updates are going.
Old 12-18-2007, 07:22 PM   #30
MVP

Hammerhunker's Arena

OVR: 22

I have read so many testimonials of people that are unhappy with this game and Madden, myself included. Huge steps backward. With all of this talk, Madden gets sports game of the year on the Spike Awards show recently. I truly believe that EA doesn't really have a finger on the pulse of the true sports gamer. They sit atop their mighty perch, snickering and knowing that the brainless sheep will continue to buy the games regardless. I am a brainless sheep, I don't want to be, I am just a sucker for sports gaming. I am so unhappy, but I continue to play. I would rather have a sucky game than no game at all.
Old 12-18-2007, 09:39 PM   #31
MVP

Spanky's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerhunker
I have read so many testimonials of people that are unhappy with this game and Madden, myself included. Huge steps backward. With all of this talk, Madden gets sports game of the year on the Spike Awards show recently. I truly believe that EA doesn't really have a finger on the pulse of the true sports gamer. They sit atop their mighty perch, snickering and knowing that the brainless sheep will continue to buy the games regardless. I am a brainless sheep, I don't want to be, I am just a sucker for sports gaming. I am so unhappy, but I continue to play. I would rather have a sucky game than no game at all.
Your post started strong. I agree that EA is out of touch with the true gamer (not the idiots who would vote for Madden as game of the year) and knows it can pawn off any P.O.S. with the Madden or NCAA name on most buyers, thinking of them as the brainless sheep that they are.

But you ended in disappointing fashion by admitting your weakness. Sack-up, man. Don't feed the machine. Admitting that you'd rather have a lousy game than no game is weak. You're the reason those clowns are sitting in their ivory towers looking down at the rest of us and laughing all the way to the bank.

You let us down, big time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2007, 11:24 PM   #32
MVP

Hammerhunker's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky
Your post started strong. I agree that EA is out of touch with the true gamer (not the idiots who would vote for Madden as game of the year) and knows it can pawn off any P.O.S. with the Madden or NCAA name on most buyers, thinking of them as the brainless sheep that they are.

But you ended in disappointing fashion by admitting your weakness. Sack-up, man. Don't feed the machine. Admitting that you'd rather have a lousy game than no game is weak. You're the reason those clowns are sitting in their ivory towers looking down at the rest of us and laughing all the way to the bank.

You let us down, big time.
Ouch! I hear you. I am stung, but it was a good sting. You didn't get my message though. Of all the testimonials that have been written, they are written by the people that continue to buy the game. So I guess my final comment holds true: many would rather play a crappy game than go without...and bitch about it the whole time I may add.

I loved your comments. I took no offense (wasn't quite sure that I should or not), and it even gave me a chuckle (telling me to sack-up, heck man I have been married for 15 years). I am so worn out with this whole new-gen football game experience that I could cry. Oh well, if this is the worse that life is dealing to me right now, it can't be all that bad, eh?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »