Home

Patch for 360 (NOT FAKE I HAVE PROOF!!)

This is a discussion on Patch for 360 (NOT FAKE I HAVE PROOF!!) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-12-2007, 11:42 PM   #65
Pro

bucksfan07's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Patch for 360 (NOT FAKE I HAVE PROOF!!)

just played rosebowl matchup, usc vs. illinois, i won 48-13 juice williams injured in 2nd quarter i had 5tds-1int with booty

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2007, 11:54 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 2
Thumbs up Re: Patch for 360 (NOT FAKE I HAVE PROOF!!)

I started a new Dynasty and I see a tremendous improvement in gameplay. It seems that overall defensive awareness has been toned down. I played Cal vs Tennessee and saw some nice things while on offense.

1) The overall throwing speed is less. Even bullet passes are not as fast. This is caused by a better ball trajectory.
2) Running a comeback pattern, the DB did not break immediately when the WR made his turn. The result, catch and the DB made contact just after the catch but the WR was already in the process of turning upfield and shed the tackle. DB was in man coverage.
3) Drag route across the field against zone coverage. LOLB dropped to left flat, SS coming up as robber, LCB dropping into deep zone (Cover 3). This left an area open over the LOLB and in front of the CB who was being run off they the WR on his side. I threw a lob pass leading my WR dragging across the middle to the vacant zone. Ball fell perfectly over the LB and away from the SS who picked up my WR in coverage as he came across the middle.
4) Pre-snap read of Cover 1 defense. Hot routed my RB to stay in and block the FS that was showing blitz. Hot routed WR for a fade. Snap the ball, dropped back, lobbed the ball leading the WR downfield. WR had 1-2 steps on DB. DB attempts swat but misses. WR makes catch for 25yd TD.
5) My TE dropped 2 passes right in his hands with no one around.
6) Cal's OLB dropped INT as he tried to break in front of pass to flat. He had to jump and reach to make the play, but he couldn't pull it in. It was a bad read on my part, but it would have been an INT pre-patch and likely a TD.
7) The running game seems improved as well.

This was all on Default AA settings with the INT and KD sliders at default as well.

Last edited by chriscf10; 12-12-2007 at 11:57 PM.
Old 12-13-2007, 12:03 AM   #67
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

My first game post update was a good. OSU at Purdue. I win 20-10. The passing game has been improved a ton as I was able to complete passes(corner routes!!!) that I hadn't been able to in the past.

Purdue threw 1 INT with less than a minute left trying to comeback from a 10 point deficit. The good news was that it wasn't intercepted by a warping LB or DB.

Looks like NCAA is finally back! Thank you EA.

Has anyone noticed whether or not the depth chart bug was fixed?
Old 12-13-2007, 12:04 AM   #68
MVP

OVR: 17

So the verdict is you need to restart a dynasty to see improvements?
Old 12-13-2007, 12:16 AM   #69
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by therizing02
My first game post update was a good. OSU at Purdue. I win 20-10. The passing game has been improved a ton as I was able to complete passes(corner routes!!!) that I hadn't been able to in the past.

Purdue threw 1 INT with less than a minute left trying to comeback from a 10 point deficit. The good news was that it wasn't intercepted by a warping LB or DB.

Looks like NCAA is finally back! Thank you EA.

Has anyone noticed whether or not the depth chart bug was fixed?
Depth Chart problem is still there.
Old 12-13-2007, 12:17 AM   #70
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRod
You wouldn't have to restart, i am not sure why people would think you need too.
Old 12-13-2007, 12:21 AM   #71
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRod
I'm still playing on Year 5 of my SMU dynasty and I see the improvements. You don't have to restart.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2007, 12:22 AM   #72
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrause1971
You wouldn't have to restart, i am not sure why people would think you need too.
i think madden was like that because it changed the FA list in franchise mode. i dont play madden anymore and havent paid much attention to what the patch fixed, so i'm not sure if thats accurate. thats probally why people asked.

but for NCAA it only changed "on the field stuff", so you wouldnt need to restart a dynasty.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »