Home

EA Needs to Include This!

This is a discussion on EA Needs to Include This! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-24-2007, 07:46 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: EA Needs to Include This!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettoshark
I think EA will also end up making sure Oregon has all 384 uniforms before gameplay gets looked at.
I know your sarcastic...but they can't even get alternates in the game.
Old 12-24-2007, 07:59 PM   #10
MVP

timmg's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorge380
these are small details that only 2k sports puts in their games.
yeah i realized that when i bought CH2K8, great game, my first 2k purchase, will never buy EA basketball game again!
Old 12-26-2007, 11:19 PM   #11
MVP

babyfat9's Arena

OVR: 14

Hopefully 2k Sports will get back into the college football market again. Graphic wise...EA may have an edge but option wise 2k is far superior. I wasn't too impressed with 2k's All Pro football but given time they could make it a great game as soon as the NFL and EA expires. If I were the NFL i wouldn't even contrat with EA.....for they should know that the more choices a consumer has to choose from, the more titles they will sell and the more marketable they will be. Being exclusively tied to only EA limits their options.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2007, 10:39 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyfat9
Hopefully 2k Sports will get back into the college football market again. Graphic wise...EA may have an edge but option wise 2k is far superior. I wasn't too impressed with 2k's All Pro football but given time they could make it a great game as soon as the NFL and EA expires. If I were the NFL i wouldn't even contrat with EA.....for they should know that the more choices a consumer has to choose from, the more titles they will sell and the more marketable they will be. Being exclusively tied to only EA limits their options.

Not exactly, to the NFL as long as EA's check clears, they don't care what some people think. Its one of the most popular Release games every year, sells Millions of copies at $60 a pop on release day. Its instantly recognized as a NFL Product, and while some may not like it, EA & the NFL only care about the bottom line & that bottom line is looking very good at the moment.

The NFL didn't want more than one game and I'm sure that they are satisfied at the product they have now, hell they even have a T.V. show bout the game on ESPN. Everyone always says about the Exclusive license expiring soon, well who's to say the NFL & EA don't just re-up before that or already have a tentative agreement so that once it comes up they just re-sign right then & there

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »