Home

Dusted Off '04 for a Quick Spin

This is a discussion on Dusted Off '04 for a Quick Spin within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2008, 02:52 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: Dusted Off '04 for a Quick Spin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardot
I don't think Fistofrage or I are trying to bash the game. We are still active in the forum more than 5 months since release. But considering how fantastic the game was in '03 and '04, we are a bit disappointed to where it is today.
Yep, the thing is, we aren't even asking for anything new, we're just asking them to put in stuff we used to have and fix the issues that are now broken that used to work. Thats what's frustrating. We're not asking them to reinvent the wheel, just give us the wheel back and stop trying to make us ride around on 4 square tires.
Old 01-02-2008, 05:53 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1

Idk fellas...im playing '08 on PS2 and i havent stopped play since July when i got it. I have played over 10 seasons of my dynasty so farr and it keeps me playing. There are some downsides like the angles of pursuit but besides that i love this game
Old 01-02-2008, 10:55 PM   #19
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

04 has always been my favorite, and after constand frustration on 08, 360, I rented 08 for PS2 today and so far, it could be the best version of the game ever for me. It's early, but I really really like it so far.
Old 01-03-2008, 08:57 AM   #20
umd
MVP

umd's Arena

OVR: 16

04 is .99 cents at Gamestop and EB. Picked it up the day after xmas along with NFL 2k5 for $1.99.
Old 01-03-2008, 09:13 AM   #21
MVP

OVR: 18

After reading so many topics about NCAA '04 I went ahead and purchased it alongside another game. I played many dynasties on '04, so it felt like I was back at home. I forgot how smooth this game plays and some of the subtle animations each position demonstrates, especially receivers and how they adjust to different passes.

I fired up a quick game between Notre Dame (I love the green jerseys) and Elon, I love that I schedule Prairie View, Applachian State, and many other teams not in the big conferences. I will not go into what everyone already knows, but this game just feels right. I am using updated rosters and already created-a-team. I created the George Mason Patriots, as an academic 1 star team, I replaced Duke in the ACC, and will have tough road to becoming a better team. Peace.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2008, 11:54 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 9

So did they take away the stuff like the patches on the jerseys in a certain year on last-gen. Someone should make a thread about some stuff they they took out every year or got cut.
Old 01-04-2008, 12:23 AM   #23
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sausage
After reading so many topics about NCAA '04 I went ahead and purchased it alongside another game. I played many dynasties on '04, so it felt like I was back at home. I forgot how smooth this game plays and some of the subtle animations each position demonstrates, especially receivers and how they adjust to different passes.

I fired up a quick game between Notre Dame (I love the green jerseys) and Elon, I love that I schedule Prairie View, Applachian State, and many other teams not in the big conferences. I will not go into what everyone already knows, but this game just feels right. I am using updated rosters and already created-a-team. I created the George Mason Patriots, as an academic 1 star team, I replaced Duke in the ACC, and will have tough road to becoming a better team. Peace.
Where did you find updated rosters for '04? If you made them, please post if possible.
Old 01-04-2008, 09:23 AM   #24
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUglyOrgan
Where did you find updated rosters for '04? If you made them, please post if possible.
I have the updated rosters from 2004 and not 2007-08, for example Phillip Rivers-Senior, Bob Sanders-Senior, and Maurice Clarett-Freshman. I got it from a website, PM me so I can give it to you if you still want it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »