Home

ANYONE HAVE A GOOD PROFILE SAVE WITH BOWL GAMES

This is a discussion on ANYONE HAVE A GOOD PROFILE SAVE WITH BOWL GAMES within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-03-2008, 12:44 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
ANYONE HAVE A GOOD PROFILE SAVE WITH BOWL GAMES

FOR XBOX 1?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2008, 04:12 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: ANYONE HAVE A GOOD PROFILE SAVE WITH BOWL GAMES

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDX97
FOR XBOX 1?
I actually do have a profile save with all pennants (including all bowl games) unlocked for xbox1. This year, they have the fiesta bowl in glendale, az, which they didn't have in '07. I was just about to upload the file and post it here, but i have been unable to actually transfer my save file from my xbox1 memory card to my PC. I have action replay for xbox, and have the memory card USB connection to the PC. I have always been able to download files from the net, add them to the action replay PC database, then transfer them through to my memory card no problem.

But, this is the first time that I ever actually tried transferring the files from the xbox1, to my memory card to the PC database, and into a zip file on my PC.

Well, everything seemed like it worked fine after AR recognized my memory card as usual. So, I drag and dropped the file from my memory card into the 'PC Database' window within the Action Replay interface. However, although the files now appeared under the 'PC Database' header as if they were copied, I was unable to locate a save game zip file on my PC hard drive. The files I transferred were listed under the 'PC Database' header in action replay, yet there were actually no files with the same name under the 'Saves' folder in Program Files > Datel > Action Replay Xbox, where they should be. Furthermore, when I tried to drag the files from the 'PC Database' column to a folder on my PC HD through windows explorer so I can upload it for ya, it gives me the following message.

So essentially, even after I supposedly copied my memory card save from the 'Memory Card' section in Action Replay for Xbox to the 'PC Database' section, it still does not appear under the 'Saves' folder in the form of a zip file in the C: > Program Files > Datel > Action Replay Xbox folder. And when I try to drag the files under 'PC Database' to a folder on my PC hard drive anywhere in windows explorer, I get that message. Does anyone know a way I can convert the save files that I have on my xbox1 memory card through the action replay usb memory card reader to a PC zip file either through action replay xbox or through some other program?

It seems that the memory card and save files only appear when using the action replay xbox application, so the memory card USB does not appear as another drive under 'Computer' (as some other USB devices do) where I could simply drag and drop files onto my hard drive. I even downloaded another version, action replay v1.31 off the internet and re-installed it, and still the same problem.

Any help would be appreciated as I would like to upload a profile with all the bowl games so that you can start playing matchups in bowl games before the bowl season is over. I also could upload sliders and updated bowl rosters to gamefaqs.com if i can figure out how to turn what's on my xbox1 memory card into zip files on my PC hard drive... any help would be greatly appreciated...
Old 01-09-2008, 12:30 PM   #3
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15

all I know is that the codes for 07 work for this except for:

Hotty Totty

the rest work except for some of the cards are switched around
Old 01-13-2008, 11:25 PM   #4
Rookie

yeah, but there's no codes with all stadiums unlocked, thats what i want stadiums and bowl games.
I have the action replay too, I never had a problem just drag the save into that PC database then i can drag it to my desktop easy. IDK why you are having trouble... hmmmm
Old 01-13-2008, 11:45 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDX97
yeah, but there's no codes with all stadiums unlocked, thats what i want stadiums and bowl games.
I have the action replay too, I never had a problem just drag the save into that PC database then i can drag it to my desktop easy. IDK why you are having trouble... hmmmm

I think it's because i'm trying to do this on a machine running vista. man i am so sick of windows i am about to just ditch vista and order a pre-installed linux machine. (i realize i definetly won't get action replay to work on linux, but just out of principle) maybe if i ever get XP up and running again i will try this again. it should be noted that i am only running version 1.31 since i could not find a more updated version. if anyone has a working link to the latest version of action replay (version 1.4 i think) please provide the link. maybe somehow version 1.4 fixed this bug on vista. (but probably not) the link to the version 1.4 download was dead when i tried to download that version.

(http://us.codejunkies.com/support/su...5&articleID=35)

i am going to try and find a machine with windows xp if i can. if i can't get this to work after some more time goes by, i'd be willing to send my memory card to someone who can get their action replay to work so this can get uploaded. so, just sit tight for a little bit longer, hopefully i'll be able to figure this out...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2008, 03:28 PM   #6
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

if u need help u can mail it to me and i will do the honors. And yes I'm an honest dude.
Old 01-15-2008, 04:03 PM   #7
Rookie

thanks dude but it's not that important , I just need someone with a decent profile in AR form save. And yes, I believe you to be an honest dude.
Old 01-15-2008, 05:21 PM   #8
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

cool

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »