Home

My PS2 version thoughts

This is a discussion on My PS2 version thoughts within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-06-2008, 10:00 AM   #1
Rookie

yantis0524's Arena

OVR: 2
My PS2 version thoughts

I rented the PS2 version because my 360 is being replaced. Anyway, one of the things I've noticed is holding is called way too much, even with the setting at 0. I've also noticed a lot of interceptions, even with the settings for int at 0. Currently, I have knockdowns at 99. I may try to lower that and see if it helps. I have home field advantage off.

Like others have said, pursuit angles aren't a problem if you lay off speed burst. Heisman is impossible because even with pass block at 99, the QB has no time to throw the ball. I like that I can loft the ball and not have every pass be a bullet pass. I like how responsive the PS2 controller feels. Swat pass just feels right on the L1 button. (I only used it in summer drills, I don't switch players when I play defense.)

I like some of the features that weren't included with the 360 version. Namely, discipline issues, alternate uniforms, summer drills, DII teams, etc.

The graphics aren't bad. Overall, I like it better than the 360 version because the interception issue kills it.

That's all I can think of right now. I'm going to go check the sliders forum.

Shawn
========
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »