Home

1st ncaa 09 screen shot of...

This is a discussion on 1st ncaa 09 screen shot of... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-07-2008, 01:48 PM   #17
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58
Re: 1st ncaa 09 screen shot of...

Can't wait till more information starts coming out about the game but that is probably a month or so away.
Old 03-07-2008, 02:03 PM   #18
Pro

TrevJo's Arena

OVR: 10

I guess I don't care about the player models as much as you guys do. I was ok with the player models in NCAA 08. Only thing I thought was stupid was all the fat guys on the sideline that looked exactly the same and practiced synchronized clapping.

I don't think McFadden's arms look too skinny in the end zone screenshot. The real-life photo next to it shows his bicep from the side, which is going to have a larger profile. The screenshot is from the front, and his bicep should look skinny from that angle.
Old 03-07-2008, 02:28 PM   #19
D* W*rk!

Rocky's Arena

OVR: 30

At this point, I want to see the crowd and the sidelines more than I want to see the actual players.
"Maybe I can't win. But to beat me, he's going to have to kill me. And to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me. And to do that, he's got to be willing to die himself. I don't know if he's ready to do that."
-Rocky Balboa
Old 03-07-2008, 02:55 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky
At this point, I want to see the crowd and the sidelines more than I want to see the actual players.
True....so true...
Old 03-07-2008, 03:15 PM   #21
P2K
Banned

OVR: 34

Don't care about the way they look because I thought last year's version was good enough for me.

It's the gameplay I want to see. The patch made the game so playable, but this year's version needs to improve alot from the patch on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2008, 03:20 PM   #22
Pro

OVR: 10

I like the old gen(ps2) look. The player models dont look so stiff anymore. It looks as if they will have some bend to them. Since next gen has come out I thought the player models have looked to Stiff.

These are making me think that the look/feeling of the Ps2 days are back. (Well hopefully anyways)
Old 03-07-2008, 03:24 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

I don't care about screenshots, never do. Videos, yes. However now the the baseball games are out, we begin the LONG painful wait for this.

4 months of hype, arguing, etc.

NCAA is the one game I always pre-order and play no matter what. College football is my favorite sport so I always seem to enjoy it more than any game. I'll already be buying this no matter what. I can't help it.

Old 03-07-2008, 06:32 PM   #24
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: 1st ncaa 09 sceen shot of

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
Where do you see a screenshot of Florida? All I see is a shot of D-Mac and another of D-Mac vs. LSU. Yeah, it used to tick me off when they used to give UF black cleats in previous NCAAs. They've been wearing white cleats for years now. Way too much shine on the jerseys again and skinny arms were there last year for some players. The player editor can fix that, although it is a little annoying that we have to adjust body proportions and shoulder pad heights for so many players.
My fault, didn't mean to make it sound like I've seen a pic of UF. I was just saying how I'm hoping the cleats are right this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »