Home

1st ncaa 09 screen shot of...

This is a discussion on 1st ncaa 09 screen shot of... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-08-2008, 03:57 AM   #33
stewaat

OVR:
Re: 1st ncaa 09 sceen shot of

Yea they look terrible. McFadden's arms look like mine...which isn't very impressive.

Old 03-08-2008, 11:30 AM   #34
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: 1st ncaa 09 screen shot of...

I love the colored gloves. I wonder if EA has ever watched a game.

Not surprising that they would put colored gloves in when rules say you have to have gray.

I remember last year that they chose tinted visors because they looked "cooler" on the next gen system.

I don't care about what looks cool. Give me lots of different gray gloves and clear visors.
Old 03-08-2008, 11:55 AM   #35
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
I'm not going to by the game because EA Shorts, maybe if some better company produced it I'd get it, but I'm sick of their horse **** every year.
Excellent decision. I also will not be buying the game. If certain posters on other boards that I know say the game is good after a few weeks then I'll rent it. That's the only way though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2008, 04:47 AM   #36
Banned

OVR: 4

That is funny about the gloves being non conforming.... I guess they figured since the visors area on 3/4 of the players and the dark visors like they have in the game aren't allowed if I remember right.

One thing that really bothers me, the pads on the legs don't stand out at all. It looks like everyone is wearing the same pants as a WR would in practice. And what is with the muscles showing through the pants with such definition???

As long as they don't run like their last name is Gump I will be fine.... and it would be nice if the QBs moved a little better... a mid-70's QB runs like he has cement cleats on.
Old 03-10-2008, 08:57 AM   #37
P2K
Banned

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
I'm not going to by the game because EA Shorts, maybe if some better company produced it I'd get it, but I'm sick of their horse **** every year.
Wow. Made up your mind off of a couple pieces of video. Real early video, at that. And not much info at all.

Hope you don't go through life with this decision making all the time.
Old 03-10-2008, 10:54 AM   #38
Pro

JBucc's Arena

OVR: 8

The more I look at these the worse they get. I think the problem is they're made like action figures. They form the mold, or in this case the body in the computer, then apply the paint, or the textures.

What they should do is build it like a real person. Make the skeleton, apply some muscles, then skin, skin texture, then pads and clothing and their textures.

Then the pads and jersey might look like real ones instead of pieces of rubber with a head and some arms and legs stuck to it.
Old 03-10-2008, 11:09 AM   #39
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by P2K
Wow. Made up your mind off of a couple pieces of video. Real early video, at that. And not much info at all.

Hope you don't go through life with this decision making all the time.
haha okay EA fanboy. I don't wanna argue with you but I'm basing my decision off of the fact that I wasted 60 dollars and a lot of my time playing their crap game last year, that I'm so skeptical this year it's not even funny. And that is why I'm going to boycott, it's my opinion and we'll leave it at that. I'm going to laugh if everyone gets screwed over again, but if this is billed as the greatest NCAA Football game ever, maybe I'll buy it.
Old 03-10-2008, 12:00 PM   #40

ChicagoChris's Arena

OVR: 11

I guarantee that you'll buy it this year...everyone who "boycotts" always ends up purchasing in the end.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »