Home

Colored gloves??? Please tell me EA knows...

This is a discussion on Colored gloves??? Please tell me EA knows... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-31-2008, 09:57 PM   #33
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Colored gloves??? Please tell me EA knows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmart2180
Honestly people complain way to much lol. And about stuff that does not matter. Why would anyone care that they added team color gloves amazes me. I think it is awesome. I could careless if they dont do it in real life. To me it add's to the game, you have a option to go grey if you dont like the colors. But I am all for the color gloves and shoes.

But these things really dont matter as long as the game plays well. Thats #1. If a guy wearing green gloves is going to stop you from buying this game then you's take things way to seriously and might need to be reminded that this is a VIDEO GAME.

Also its a dumb rule and Im glad EA thinks likewise.
I bet you love the mascot games then.
Old 03-31-2008, 10:00 PM   #34
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12

Now I do think this is the year they need to finally put all stadiums plus all bowl stadiums on the game.
Old 04-01-2008, 12:03 AM   #35
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrhammer
I bet you love the mascot games then.
I dont but im sure kids do. If you dont like it dont use......simple enough. If it will make you feel better use grey only, but i know i'd use the colored gloves/shoes if they remain in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2008, 01:03 AM   #36
Rookie

Jethown's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by olemiss86
Now I do think this is the year they need to finally put all stadiums plus all bowl stadiums on the game.
Yes, hopefully the AlamoDome will actually be a dome this year...
Old 04-01-2008, 01:03 PM   #37
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

Quote:
I dont but im sure kids do. If you dont like it dont use......simple enough. If it will make you feel better use grey only, but i know i'd use the colored gloves/shoes if they remain in the game.
That was my point about the mascot games. You'd rather have something that looks good over authenticity. It's legal to have colored gloves in the NFL, that's why they're in Madden. It seems you like the arcade style better.
Old 04-01-2008, 06:59 PM   #38
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrhammer
That was my point about the mascot games. You'd rather have something that looks good over authenticity. It's legal to have colored gloves in the NFL, that's why they're in Madden. It seems you like the arcade style better.
Colored gloves/Shoes does not mean i like to play arcade style.wtf??? All it does is add to the depth to the equipment. And to me it looks better. The rule is dumb.

Do u play with the names on or off? They have a rule that again is dumb and im sure u add the names. So its better to have a choice than to not. You dont like color gloves and i do,so u set everthing to grey,and i will enjoy the colored ones while still playing SIM
Old 04-01-2008, 07:20 PM   #39
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

Quote:
Colored gloves/Shoes does not mean i like to play arcade style.wtf??? All it does is add to the depth to the equipment. And to me it looks better. The rule is dumb.

Do u play with the names on or off? They have a rule that again is dumb and im sure u add the names. So its better to have a choice than to not. You dont like color gloves and i do,so u set everthing to grey,and i will enjoy the colored ones while still playing SIM
It doesn't matter whether or not it adds to the depth of the equipment or not. It's not in the game. I doubt you'll get to use colored ones anyway. I hope they have sense enough not to include them. The rule is a rule for a reason.

Yes, I get names. The real players have names so I use them. It is not rule that they can't use the names. It is illegal for them to profit off the players' names. It's not illegal for us as individuals to use the names, therefore I do. It's not just a rule. However, I like the authenticity so I use the names. Like you said, I'll just use grey and you use colors.
Old 04-05-2008, 11:06 PM   #40
Banned

MacPlex's Arena

OVR: 14

Im mad that ea sports does things jus beacuse these so called developers think their cool. A developer is quoted on tape saying they put dark visors in cuz they thought it looked cooler. wtf? black & purple cleats lol colored gloves wtf. Shiny uniforms wtf.(look like players are shrink wrapped. How about colored Lb collars or multi colored sleeves. jus my opinion.

And diff people have different pet peeves. refs chain gangs bother sum people. illegal eqip bothers others.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »