Home

50 alternate UNI's!! Who makes the cut?

This is a discussion on 50 alternate UNI's!! Who makes the cut? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-14-2008, 04:18 PM   #65
Banned

OVR: 62
Re: 50 alternate UNI's!! Who makes the cut?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
yeah thats one of my greatest fears, and as much as I liked my 360 early on, I won't ignore the BS MS has allowed and sometimes forced Devs into doing on their "Milkitplace Place"...and Sony and Nintendo have seen the stupidity of the people you described and will only want to take advantage the same way.

If this trend keeps up I'll be deeply saddened because I'll most likely have to give up gaming.
Why are you blaming Microsoft for this? EA was going to charge for alternate jerseys in NCAA 2007 before Microsoft told them they couldn't charge for something they put in other games for free. It really seems that in this EA is 1,000,000% at fault with this one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2008, 06:07 PM   #66
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: 50 alternate UNI's!! Who makes the cut?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
Why are you blaming Microsoft for this? EA was going to charge for alternate jerseys in NCAA 2007 before Microsoft told them they couldn't charge for something they put in other games for free. It really seems that in this EA is 1,000,000% at fault with this one.

Dude have you read about the whole ordeal with MS vs Epic on GOW DLC??? Or the Battle with the Geometry Wars devs to release it for free

MS and EA are both just as bad IMO.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »