Home

Something that would make Dynasty better.

This is a discussion on Something that would make Dynasty better. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-15-2008, 10:52 PM   #1
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19
Something that would make Dynasty better.

I've put CPU Depthchart AI as something I'd like added. I know more of you have said the same. I think this would be a huge step in making the game more challenging, and would help CPU gameplay AI in the process. I understand that there will always be something wrong with gameplay. I just don't understand how the defending Nat'l champs don't have a two-deep on the O-line. I don't see why they only have one LG, but they have 10, no $hit, 10 QB's on the roster. I'd just like to face teams with better balance. I'd like for the CPU to target more OL's if they are losing players and have needs there. It just makes sense. That should be a prerequisite like the roster breakdown on Madden. If you or the CPU has a need at OT, you shouldn't be able to play the next game until you've added OT's onto the recruiting board. This should be a requirement.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »