Home

NCAA Football 09 Debut Trailer

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 09 Debut Trailer within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-16-2008, 08:16 PM   #73
Rookie

ronaldc33's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA Football 09 Debut Trailer

can somebody tell me what team/mascot that is that end the trailer? The uniform and the mascot look like they have nothing to do with each other. im just trying to figure out of the player was celebrating with the opposing teams mascot.
Old 04-16-2008, 08:31 PM   #74
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12

Though the video looked great. It has me really excited. I like that Oklahoma State has their stadium rennovated on there. Wonder if that means the same for Texas? Hmmmm And good to see Cotton Bowl added.

Seeing that customizable sounds and stuff.....I would like to import our school chant in there. Would be awesome. But this game has me stoked.
Old 04-16-2008, 08:39 PM   #75
stewaat

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
Still a no buy for me until 1-AA is added back in. I have no desire to play with any of those crappy 1-A teams.
Elitism at its finest! I love it.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2008, 08:41 PM   #76
stewaat

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldc33
can somebody tell me what team/mascot that is that end the trailer? The uniform and the mascot look like they have nothing to do with each other. im just trying to figure out of the player was celebrating with the opposing teams mascot.
It was Notre Dame & BC. Maybe the mascot was mocking the Irish guy. Seemed stupid to me.

Old 04-16-2008, 08:42 PM   #77
MVP

OVR: 15

Great trailer as usual by EA, which is why my feelings towards this title has not changed a bit.

Until I see 11 on 11 gameplay action, I will hold out getting excited for this title. If they cannot 'finally' produce a QB pocket this year, along with better DL/OL interaction all of this hype will be a mute point IMO.

Just waiting to see some in-game action, to determine whether I'll purchase this or not.
Old 04-16-2008, 08:45 PM   #78
stewaat

OVR:

A couple more thoughts...

Please have the ability to complete hooks this year. 5 yard hooks are what I love doing. That will be huge for me in my liking of the game.

Looks like they really want to cater to the casual fan. The jukes/celebrations (c'mon a double twist dive into the endzone...engaging with the Mascots to celebrate?) are a little overboard.

Leave that stuff for the mascot game.

Old 04-16-2008, 08:46 PM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by edubbs
Great trailer as usual by EA, which is why my feelings towards this title has not changed a bit.

Until I see 11 on 11 gameplay action, I will hold out getting excited for this title. If they cannot 'finally' produce a QB pocket this year, along with better DL/OL interaction all of this hype will be a mute point IMO.

Just waiting to see some in-game action, to determine whether I'll purchase this or not.
It's "moot" not, mute. But, anyway, I agree. I paused the video during some of the animations and they looked really bad, in one of them, i forgot which one, the RB juked a guy and then the after the first guy, the 2nd defender like warped around him, it was weird, you can only see it if you pause it in the right place.
Old 04-16-2008, 08:47 PM   #80
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ags8sf
Will there be actual team entrances this year?

What's the point of custom soundtracks if it goes straight to the coin toss for each game.
What's the point? Well, I don't know how they do things at Pepperdine, but at UH our band hangs around for the entire game...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »