Home

Now that you seen the trailer.....

This is a discussion on Now that you seen the trailer..... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: After seeing the trailer..what ur decision as of right now?
release day purchase 83 61.48%
release day rent 10 7.41%
wait for some OS people to review b4 I decide 36 26.67%
not worth my time 6 4.44%
Voters: 135. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-19-2008, 05:30 PM   #41
Banned

Pierzynski 12's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Now that you seen the trailer.....

Not worth my time. It still looks blah.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2008, 05:37 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 6
Location: PA, but born & rasied in Hollis, Queens NY. MM username: jkhaalis991

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
First day unless I can score a copy early..and yes...I'll do everything within my legal means to get it early.

Don't kid yourself...

For all the bitching and moaning folks do on this board, including myself.....the vast majority of folks will be out hunting for this game days or weeks before street date.

If you doubt me....come back and check out OS in early July. There will be 182847 people viewing the NCAA forums and each thread will get viewed thousands of times in 5 minutes.

Hell...look at the record number for folks on OS..it was RELEASE DAY FOR NCAA.

That's why I'm really over the OS crowd that loves to stand up and brag about how they aren't going to be "fooled" this year or they are not going to buy the game to "send a message to EA".

Blah, blah blah. It's College Football. You're gonna buy it.
Preach brother!!! Alot of cats talk that "lets meake a statement & not buy NCAA 09" but they are just like me, you and 90% of the people on OS. They will get the game as soon as it releases. Its all talk.

I have been apart of "The Tradition" since NCAA started online dynasties. Come check it out.
Old 04-19-2008, 06:27 PM   #43
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageTheInfinite
True for so many people. I know I was happy scoring a early copy. I damn sure don't regret it either. I enjoyed NCAA 08. EA/Tiburon has gotta give me some more this year tho. The demo will decide if I hunt once again.
I've gotten it early the last couple of years. Last year was the first year in several that I really enjoyed the game. I'll do it again this year.
Old 04-19-2008, 07:06 PM   #44
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

I think some people enjoy hunting for the game more than the actual game, lol. There's nothing like scoring a game early.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 04-19-2008, 08:00 PM   #45
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Its funny, the last couple years several people have got the game, found their "gamekiller", become disillusioned and stopped playing the game, and began talking about their wish list for the next version before I've even got the game, or even before the official release day.

The same will happen this year, its a mortal lock.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2008, 08:38 PM   #46
umd
MVP

umd's Arena

OVR: 16

I'm waiting. First time ever. I've always either scored a copy early, or picked it up at midnight and taken the Tuesday off. This is the first year I won't until some credible posters tell me it's worth it.

Too many awesome non-sports games out there this year (COD4, Mass Effect, Lost Odyssey, GTAIV) eating up my time gaming anyway. Sports games have gone in the complete opposite direction of non-sports game (NBA2k, CHoops and The Show excluded) in quality since we've hit the new hardware.

Too many broken gameplay elements (CPU AI) since NG for NCAA that make the replay value super low compared to the PS2 days (excluding 05)...

...and no, patches months after release don't count for me.

Last edited by umd; 04-19-2008 at 08:43 PM.
Old 04-20-2008, 02:07 PM   #47
Rookie

chainsaw4099's Arena

OVR: 4

will buy first day game is out
Old 04-20-2008, 02:58 PM   #48
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
I hope to be there sooner too. Like last year. I will never forget your impressions last year. I swear you didn't put the controller down to sleep that entire weekend. It was unreal.
Yeah that was a crazy weekend. I am moving this summer so I'm not 100% sure i'll be around to get the game early but I'm going to try my best.

And if I do get it early then I'll give impressions here on OS as well, even though last year I seemed to get some flak from people obviously jealous of me getting the game early (I got quite a few private and a couple of public messages basically saying I was an attention whore).

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »