Home

Fastest Player in 09?

This is a discussion on Fastest Player in 09? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2008, 10:56 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 62
Re: Fastest Player in 09?

Okay first of all I have serious questions about the legitimacy of those 40 times, especially considering Florida claims that pretty much all of their skill players run sub 4.4 forties.

Harvin was never close to going to LSU, if not for Jeff Bowden's incompetency Harvin would have been a Nole.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2008, 11:36 AM   #26
Rookie

jakeob1106's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
I think White and Devine will be moving pretty good
Jeremy Maclin from Mizzou and it's not very close.
Old 04-24-2008, 11:39 AM   #27
Rookie

jakeob1106's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3bitz
OU Lendy Holmes and DeMarco Murry needs to go on the list. I seen Holmes run down Texas A@M runnigback Mike Goodson from behind last year, and Goodson had a big @ss head start!
Holmes had a pursuit angle and I'm here to tell you I've seen him get absolutely torched. As for Murray, he deserves to be there.
Old 04-24-2008, 03:40 PM   #28
Rookie

randyf's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
Okay first of all I have serious questions about the legitimacy of those 40 times, especially considering Florida claims that pretty much all of their skill players run sub 4.4 forties.

Harvin was never close to going to LSU, if not for Jeff Bowden's incompetency Harvin would have been a Nole.
I had the same disbelief as you did until players like Chad Jackson and Bubba Caldwell ran the 40's in the 4.3 range. UF has a board called the Iron Gators (I believe) and it has top bench press's, Vertical Jumps, 40's, etc. And on this list it had Bubba running I believe a 4.33 and he turns around and runs an official 4.37 at the combine (NFL network hand timed him at 4.32) So the school times seem pretty reliable. I would think you being a nole would believe in the gators speed after last seasons game.
Old 04-24-2008, 06:10 PM   #29
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

sorry, your right. virginia. i was looking at times of about 40 guys at once on rivals. got them mixed up. harvin's weight is around 220 now. sorry but that's not his play weight. i guess maybe he packed on a few with the surgery. harvin was rummored on signing day to come to lsu because we lost a high profile wr. i remember that because it was the first i had really read about him. but that could of been smoke. can't remember. i think the guy can fly but its rainey that's amazing and he's legit in the 4.3's. those guys racing him at the spring game weren't even close. that was good ****.
Old 04-25-2008, 12:01 PM   #30
Rookie

randyf's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelasthurtknee
sorry, your right. virginia. i was looking at times of about 40 guys at once on rivals. got them mixed up. harvin's weight is around 220 now. sorry but that's not his play weight. i guess maybe he packed on a few with the surgery. harvin was rummored on signing day to come to lsu because we lost a high profile wr. i remember that because it was the first i had really read about him. but that could of been smoke. can't remember. i think the guy can fly but its rainey that's amazing and he's legit in the 4.3's. those guys racing him at the spring game weren't even close. that was good ****.
Harvin weighs 200 now came in at 175
Old 04-25-2008, 02:06 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 3

no love for cj spiller? guys burst is unreal. and lol @ percy being anywhere near 220. dude would be an idiot to put on that much weight.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2008, 04:53 PM   #32
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike586corleone
no love for cj spiller? guys burst is unreal. and lol @ percy being anywhere near 220. dude would be an idiot to put on that much weight.
I thought about him when I mentioned Heyward-Bey but honestly i couldnt remember which one was the power back and which one was the speed back.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »