Home

NCAA Football 09 Video Clips: IGN

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 09 Video Clips: IGN within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-01-2008, 07:18 PM   #25
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: 4 New Gameplay Videos!!!

Wow? I really need to see this game on my 50' plasma but is it just me or does that look & play exactly like last gen with better field textures & stadiums? QB sliding all over the field & dropping back 20 plus yards? I did see some nice animations but it seems to me they are using last gens gameplay with a huge graphics boost. Can really tell because the cut scenes are not close ups but that looks just like NCAA 2007 on playstation. I just dont know what to think...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2008, 07:18 PM   #26
I smell sulfur...

Kodii Rockets's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdr4693
i hate how when a guy scores a td or makes a big catch he is always dancing by himeself. in real life guys get in each others faces and celebrate with teamates in the endzone
I'm with you 1oo%, They do have that team celebration feature this year though, so I've already concluded that I will be using that one for 99 percent of my Tuds

Follow this link to view 10 Yard Fight on Operation Sports >>10YF on OS
Old 05-01-2008, 07:23 PM   #27
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdr4693
i hate how when a guy scores a td or makes a big catch he is always dancing by himeself. in real life guys get in each others faces and celebrate with teamates in the endzone
on the FSU TD, if the user would have press "Y" on the controller, the "Team Animation Available" option would have been activated and he wouldn't have celebrated alone.

on a side note, i like those black FSU jerseys. i only hope TTU's black jerseys are in the game too.
Old 05-01-2008, 07:27 PM   #28
Rookie

mesyes25's Arena

OVR: 4

i guarantee you techs all blacks will be in...did you watch the video interview? the EA GUY gives tech a shoutout!!! they will probably be ranked in the top 15, and may be in the top 25 toughest places to play...at least they should be...we'll just have to ask pasta padre early in the morning!!! guns up!! we need to get some mp3's made of the band playin so we can add them to our custom soundtracks
Old 05-01-2008, 07:41 PM   #29
DickDalewood

OVR:

Game looks like a lot of fun if you ask me...

Crowd sounds MUCH improved.

Old 05-01-2008, 07:49 PM   #30
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

I like what I see for the most part. If the INTs are toned down a great degree, as reported earlier and hopefully confirmed by the members who participated in EA's Community Day, I will be a happy camper. It does look much more fun that the last two years. The lightning is absolutely awesome this year.

I think the on-line dynasty thing may be a blast if it functions properly and you have dedicated guys to participate.

Those all-blacks for FSU were nice and I'm a Gator fan.

The crowd definitely seems better.

I noticed the dive over the goalline looks much more realistic. Similar to the overused "reach the ball out over the goalline dive" nowadays.
Old 05-01-2008, 07:52 PM   #31
MVP

OVR: 25

Hoping those post play framerate issues were just the video or just my computer, because it happened WAY too frequently.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2008, 08:22 PM   #32
Banned

OVR: 26

this game sucks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »