Home

A few stadium pics from the rating vid...

This is a discussion on A few stadium pics from the rating vid... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-09-2008, 11:49 AM   #1
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27
A few stadium pics from the rating vid...

Some pics of stadiums that were missing from NCAA 08:

DUKE

STANFORD(NEW)

WASHINGTON STATE

(no pic)

The first two have definitely been added. Imo the Wazzu pic doesn't look like a generic, but then I have no idea what their stadium should look like.

Last edited by coogrfan; 05-09-2008 at 11:52 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2008, 12:00 PM   #2
LOB

Coug00's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: A few stadium pics from the rating vid...

Quote:
WASHINGTON STATE

(no pic)

The first two have definitely been added. Imo the Wazzu pic doesn't look like a generic, but then I have no idea what their stadium should look like.
That's Martin Stadium, but it kind of looks like they've put trees where the outdoor practice fields and library are.

Old 05-09-2008, 12:04 PM   #3
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coug00
That's Martin Stadium, but it kind of looks like they've put trees where the outdoor practice fields and library are.
Hmm, I wonder why? Do the renovation plans call for any changes to that endzone or the area beyond it at some point?
Old 05-09-2008, 12:09 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 18

Wow I can hardly make anything out on those shots. I guess you can tell bu the scoreboards in the Stanford and WSU pics and by the trees in the Duke one since those things weren't in either of the generic stadiums of 07 and 08.

I wish Team XBOX would release pics of all the stadiums like they did last year. That way we'd know for sure if we are getting them all.
Old 05-09-2008, 12:15 PM   #5
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercalnd
Wow I can hardly make anything out on those shots. I guess you can tell bu the scoreboards in the Stanford and WSU pics and by the trees in the Duke one since those things weren't in either of the generic stadiums of 07 and 08.
You're right, it is hard to tell. The Stanford pic is the most obvious of the three, the old Stanford Stadium was a single deck design.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercalnd
I wish Team XBOX would release pics of all the stadiums like they did last year. That way we'd know for sure if we are getting them all.
Hopefully they will, but it may not be anytime soon. We're still more than two months away from NCAA's release date.

Last edited by coogrfan; 05-09-2008 at 12:18 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2008, 10:13 PM   #6
MVP

Spanky's Arena

OVR: 22

Looks good, I hate generic stadiums for major schools. Also, Northwestern didn't have its stadium last year. Do you know if that was added. It should have been, since I heard Idaho's Kibbie Dome is in this year.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:36 PM   #7
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky
Looks good, I hate generic stadiums for major schools. Also, Northwestern didn't have its stadium last year. Do you know if that was added. It should have been, since I heard Idaho's Kibbie Dome is in this year.
Good question. I'm guessing NW is in, but I can't confirm that because whoever was scrolling thru the teams skipped over Northwestern.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:40 PM   #8
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
Good question. I'm guessing NW is in, but I can't confirm that because whoever was scrolling thru the teams skipped over Northwestern.
i would think it is in the game, looks like they got Western Kentucky's stadium in, or at least it doesn't look like the plain old generic one from '08.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »