Home

NCAA Football 09 Stadium Sounds Resource: Pasta Padre

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 09 Stadium Sounds Resource: Pasta Padre within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2008, 03:40 PM   #9
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: NCAA Football 09 Stadium Sounds Resource: Pasta Padre

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoltranite
Solidice, does that mean i can transfer over music files from my zune? Does it have to be in a playlist on the zune?
not sure. i would think since the zune is a MS product you should be able to. thats probably where the "non-protected files" would come into play. we won't know until the update is release and only if that is the real update list. MS wouldn't confirm it(like they always do).
Old 05-14-2008, 04:47 PM   #10
Rookie

zoltranite's Arena

OVR: 8

Ok... another question. So I started to save the songs from Fightmusic.com, but they are all done in mono, which I believe sounds like crap on my big screen tv...( I have that turtle beach headset, and instead of running the audio to the infra red base, I plugged it into the headphone jack on my computer. I wanted to hear what certain things would sound like "in game". Here is the issue, it sounds like crap, which means I need to do one or two things. 1, instead of using my computer, just go ahead and make a cd, then put it on my 360... maybe it will osund better... or 2, change the audio files to something better than mono (I have no idea how to do this)... if it still sounds like crap after that, I will attempt to make a CD instead of using my computers audio jack...

Can anyone please shine some light on my situation please.
Old 05-14-2008, 06:49 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Ok... another question. So I started to save the songs from Fightmusic.com, but they are all done in mono, which I believe sounds like crap on my big screen tv...( I have that turtle beach headset, and instead of running the audio to the infra red base, I plugged it into the headphone jack on my computer. I wanted to hear what certain things would sound like "in game". Here is the issue, it sounds like crap, which means I need to do one or two things. 1, instead of using my computer, just go ahead and make a cd, then put it on my 360... maybe it will osund better... or 2, change the audio files to something better than mono (I have no idea how to do this)... if it still sounds like crap after that, I will attempt to make a CD instead of using my computers audio jack...

Can anyone please shine some light on my situation please.
It's quite possible the game will mix it to stereo. I think we're all going to have to wait and see.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2008, 07:14 PM   #12
Rookie

zoltranite's Arena

I dont even see how they can be done... but you're obviously more computer and tech savvy than me... I just like to buy tha stuff.

I have a gaming chair and it has a audio output and input RCA jacks... so I have my CPU and xbox playing at the same time, and I am listening to some of the music i downloaded from fightmusic.com and they sound pretty bad... When I did a limewire search and downloaded Auburn's band playing Iron man, it sounds really good... it sounds like its coming from within the stadium ya kno. When I play the files from fightmusic.com on my xbox, they all sound like they dont belong... like its some other source playing... it doesnt sound like its coming from the stadium. Do you know what I mean?

Anyway, unless we can find a way to change them from mono to stereo on our own personal computers (is there a way to do that?)... we as serious fans of this game are gonna have to search long and hard for good sounding files over the net.

The guy who runs fightmusic.com has CD's available... if it gets that bad, I wont mind buying a CD to put on the net as long as I have some other guys who would do that as well. Each Cd has about 70 songs on them.
Old 05-14-2008, 07:18 PM   #13
Rookie

zoltranite's Arena

u think a game could actually do that?... Mix it in stereo??? That would be nice... but until I hear more, I dont know if Im gonna fill up on these songs from fightmusic... however, on utopia's board, people have been posting some good stuff. I got these two Texas chants that sound really good.
Old 05-14-2008, 07:45 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
u think a game could actually do that?... Mix it in stereo??? That would be nice... but until I hear more, I dont know if Im gonna fill up on these songs from fightmusic... however, on utopia's board, people have been posting some good stuff. I got these two Texas chants that sound really good.
Yeah, all it would do is take the signal and route it to 4 speakers (or 5 or 7 depending upon how many speakers you got in your setup). It wouldn't be real, true stereo but it also wouldn't sound really dorky and mono either.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

Old 05-14-2008, 08:25 PM   #15
Rookie

zoltranite's Arena

Alright ODogg, you're the only one I see on here all the time (Im fairly new). I got a question. Are there currently a group of guys working on setting up a website where we can and download the legit band music files for the custom music. In this website, they are also going to organize them so that we know exactly what school plays what and at what time so we can set it in game. I was surfing and I saw that on either here, or pasta'a site, or utopia. Im just looking for a comfirmation from anybody... so I can stop worrying.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2008, 09:09 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
Alright ODogg, you're the only one I see on here all the time (Im fairly new). I got a question. Are there currently a group of guys working on setting up a website where we can and download the legit band music files for the custom music. In this website, they are also going to organize them so that we know exactly what school plays what and at what time so we can set it in game. I was surfing and I saw that on either here, or pasta'a site, or utopia. Im just looking for a comfirmation from anybody... so I can stop worrying.
Well pastapadre seems to be doing just what you speak of at this site here:

http://www.pastapadre.com/2597/ncaa-...ounds-resource

I also have seen at ncaa utopia they are working on something like this too. I have to go register at that site I guess.

Also check out this sub-forum at ncaastrategies.com:

http://www.ncaastrategies.com/utopia...play.php?f=112

Last edited by ODogg; 05-14-2008 at 09:43 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »