Home

NCAA Football 09 Stadium Sounds Resource: Pasta Padre

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 09 Stadium Sounds Resource: Pasta Padre within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2008, 10:14 PM   #17
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: NCAA Football 09 Stadium Sounds Resource: Pasta Padre

I'm wondering if there will be any effects added to the music to make them feel more, "stadium-y" if you catch my drift. Music just playing would be stupid.
Old 05-14-2008, 11:15 PM   #18
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoltranite
I dont even see how they can be done... but you're obviously more computer and tech savvy than me... I just like to buy tha stuff.

I have a gaming chair and it has a audio output and input RCA jacks... so I have my CPU and xbox playing at the same time, and I am listening to some of the music i downloaded from fightmusic.com and they sound pretty bad... When I did a limewire search and downloaded Auburn's band playing Iron man, it sounds really good... it sounds like its coming from within the stadium ya kno. When I play the files from fightmusic.com on my xbox, they all sound like they dont belong... like its some other source playing... it doesnt sound like its coming from the stadium. Do you know what I mean?

Anyway, unless we can find a way to change them from mono to stereo on our own personal computers (is there a way to do that?)... we as serious fans of this game are gonna have to search long and hard for good sounding files over the net.

The guy who runs fightmusic.com has CD's available... if it gets that bad, I wont mind buying a CD to put on the net as long as I have some other guys who would do that as well. Each Cd has about 70 songs on them.
Just an fyi-fightmusic's downloads are in mono in order to keep the file sizes as small as possible, but the 99.9% of the versions on the cd's are in stereo. I have a total of seven of his cds, I highly recommend them.
Old 05-14-2008, 11:34 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

cdj said he's working on finding out if there is an echo effect applied or not to the music. i read that over in his forum. i posted the link above.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 05-15-2008, 12:52 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 17

When I made custom soundtracks for NFL 2k5, I used Nero burning software to edit my MP3s.

All I did was add a bit of flanger and reverb to the tracks and that gave them the "stadium sound quality" that we are looking for. It didnt take much effort at all.
Old 07-15-2008, 11:41 PM   #21
Rookie

dawgs18's Arena

OVR: 5

How do I get sounds off YouTube? Is that possible?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »