Home

EA's Ratings vs Actual 2007 Total Offense and Defense rankings

This is a discussion on EA's Ratings vs Actual 2007 Total Offense and Defense rankings within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-15-2008, 06:50 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: EA's Ratings vs Actual 2007 Total Offense and Defense rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by wEEman33
Vandy never gets any respect in sports games.

It seems like no matter what game it is (College Hoops, NCAA) they end up with a horribly inaccurate stadium/gym and players who play nothing like they do in real life.

Their defense last year was killer (especially considering how bad the offense was and how much time the D' spent on the field), they are returning all four starters in the secondary (including two all-SEC players: D.J. Moore and Reshard Langford) plus two of their three best defensive linemen, and they get stuck with a 71 rating.

If Ole Miss, who had 3 wins last year, is an 84, how is Vandy getting low 70s across the board when they had 5 wins in what was arguably the tougher half of the SEC?

Seems like Ole Miss has a mole in EA's ratings department as well LOL. How on earth are they so highly rated? Looks like Arizona is boosted as well...why?

I guess i probably shouldn't complain because Colorado is normally overrated on this game-i'm just mystified how they can drop in ratings after have a 4 win improvement and a bowl appearence. Strange.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »